Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 09-15-2010, 08:30 PM   #101
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I step back, cock slipping from your pussy. Smelling and seeing my cum slowly leaking out of you. Watching you sliding down the wall without me to support you.
Kneeling next to you, hand running through your sweat soaked hair. "If you had just gone with it, you wouldn't be so sore right now. I'm told I can be a great lover."
Old 09-15-2010, 09:39 PM   #102
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I slide down to the floor and stay propped up by the wall spent and exhausted, feeling very well used up. When you run our hand through my hair I flinch, then you tell me what a great lover your supposed to be. I am lost for words, turning to look at your smug face incredulously. Your come still oozes out of my very sore pussy, much less than earlier but enough to pool on the floor. I cant even think straight, merely shaking my head at you and turning my hips away so that my legs are together. I have to get clean.

I'm too afraid to move, too afraid to ask you to leave so I say nothing.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 05:38 PM   #103
the savage
Privileged Member

the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)the savage has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

As you turn your hips away from me, I grab your arm, pulling you to your feet. "Since you seem to have buyers remorse, I have to destroy all the evidence." Crushing my lips against yours in a violent parody of a kiss.. Dragging you down the hallway and tossing you into the shower. Not caring about your comfort simply turning the water on full blast and handing you the soap. "You are so fucking hot."
Old 09-16-2010, 06:49 PM   #104
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Destroy the evidence? You didnt have to tell me twice. I have a contemptuous look on my face as you kiss me, so I tense and pull away. While your dragging me I'm thinking I hope its to the shower, so I dont complain when I'm tossed into the shower into the wall. You hand me some soap and I take it.

"Well you can fucking go now." I growl. "Trust me" I hiss with hate in my eyes,"I dont want your disgusting shit anywhere near me let alone inside me." I ignore your compliment, almost wishing I wasnt hot at all.

I turn my back to you and try to pretend your not there and begin to wash my aching body.
Old 09-17-2010, 08:44 PM   #105
the savage
Privileged Member

I am watching you bathe yourself with a crooked smile on my face. you may want me to leave, but I have no desire to go anywhere. Not now, probably not ever. But I can't stay here. Eventually questions would be asked, one of your friends would stop over. No, I need to think of something. Especially since as soon as I look up, you are rubbing the soap between your legs. Even now, after several orgasms, the sight makes me stir. 'God, you are too fucking hot. I may not be able to get you out of my head." Staring at your naked back. "There is nothing I can say to get a second date? Not, I love you, not if you don't I'll murder everyone you hold dear?"
Old 09-17-2010, 09:26 PM   #106
gaggirl
* yawn *

Why are you still there. I tense when you tell me you might not be able to getm e out of your head. I cant stand the idea that this could happen again because you cant control yourself. The more it happens and the more I keep it secret the less able I am going to be able to stop it, at least where law enforcement is concerned.

Second date?! I turn and look at you with that "your a sick fuck" look on my face and my eyes are flat. My upper lip curls up letting you know just what I think of that idea.

Not quite understanding the threat you added, I take in the impression you are playing tricks on me. Tormenting me for entertainment even after everything youve done?

I hardly know you, in fact I dont know you, but you cant possibly mean it.

"Dont talk like that." I finally snap. "You wouldnt dare." Seething and turning back to the water, I am only a little scared for I am aching all over at your hands. But your a rapist but not a murderer.

Last edited by gaggirl; 09-17-2010 at 09:28 PM.
Old 09-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #107
the savage
Privileged Member

Anger is a much better look on you than tears. It suits your face more. And of course it only makes me want to control you more. To impose my will while you struggle. As you stare at me, water cascading over your nude body I come to a decision. 'Yea, I'm afraid that this one night stand ism't going to cut it."

Hand reaching out for you, but you turn away from me. "So, since I'm a nice guy, I'll give you options. Get tied up, tossed in my trunk and brought to my home to live out your days as a sex slave." Licking my lips at the thought. "Or stay here and fuck me whenever I ask."
Old 09-18-2010, 09:27 PM   #108
gaggirl
* yawn *

The hatred burns through me like a fire, flickering in time with the throbbing of the various insults to my body you inflicted. Bruises, aching face, raw cunt.

As you lay out my supposed options, I stand listening in shock with my back still to you. I turn slowly when you finish.

"Cut the crap. Enough games." I hiss,"I'm not even going to dignify that with an answer!" Of course of the two I would have chosen the latter, as if I would stick around. But I'm absolutely not going to play your game.
Old 09-19-2010, 05:22 PM   #109
the savage
Privileged Member

Staring at you as you spit out your hatred at me. Saying that you wouldn't even dignify it with a response. My hand comes out and I slap you viciously. "It wasn't a game. You have a fucking choice. Because it isn't over until I say it is."
Grabbing your wrist, wrenching you out of the shower and twisting it. "Now pick, or I pick for you."
Old 09-19-2010, 11:28 PM   #110
gaggirl
* yawn *

I'm still awestruck that you appear serious, the face slap half way getting me there. I just cant any more facial abuse. I'm frowning and trying to pry your fingers off me as you twist it.

"Ow let go!" Maybe you mean it, but it all so ridiculous. I'm not able to get your hand off my wrist.

Fine. "Ill stay here." Anything to get you out. I'll be making arrangements to move in the morning.
Old 09-20-2010, 07:28 PM   #111
the savage
Privileged Member

Great, you've made a decision. Pushing you along by your arm, propelling you into the bedroom. "I'm afraid I destroyed that sexy black number you wore tonight, but you must have something else." Shoving you towards your closet, letting you go and watching you stumble as I do, "Put something sexy on for your new boyfriend."
Old 09-20-2010, 08:52 PM   #112
gaggirl
* yawn *

I pull my arm out of your grasp in the bedroom, flinching from the finger marks that still feel like their embedded and stumble, reaching out to the wall to steady myself. I'm scowling at your boyfriend remark. I hate you so so much.

I hope you can mind read, because I cant say it out loud. Your not my boyfriend.

Just bide my time. Do what I have to do, and tomorrow its over. Or today. its already 3 am. You've had me up all night.

What slightly unsexy thing do I have. Something I can destroy when your gone.

"I dont know what you want."
Old 09-20-2010, 09:18 PM   #113
the savage
Privileged Member

I look at you, staring at me in indecision. Telling me that you don't know what I like. SMirking at you, you know exactly what men like. That is why you wore what you wore tonight. Tongue running over my teeth as I pull back my lips in a predatory smile. "Just pretend you are trying to make me come back to your place. Something like that little black thing I shredded."

Cracking my knuckles as I wait, "Oh and if disappoint me, well, something very bad is going to happen to you."
Old 09-21-2010, 06:43 AM   #114
gaggirl
* yawn *

I cannot wait until I get rid of you.

I rummage through my lingerie draw, looking for the dress I know is in there. Its hot pink silk with lacy cups, and a slit down one side trimmed with more lace, its sweet and sexy at the same time, and the colour looks all too nice against my light tan. My eyes are still a little smudged, and my wild hair is half wet and all over, i look a little rough and ready. I look more like a rock star after a wild night than a rape victim. I decide that its good to take the opportunity to put on underwear, something to make me feel secure for this last horrifying few minutes I have to have you menacing me. Slipping the delicate baby pink lacy thong around my ankles and wriggling it fast up to my hips. Suddenly I think, that maybe Ill put the stockings on as well. So I roll up the tan coloured stayups, and hunt through my wardrobe for the pink thigh boots. Yeah eat your heart out, asshole. This is what you will never have again after tonight.

I turn around with my hands on my hips. "happy?"
Old 09-21-2010, 06:09 PM   #115
the savage
Privileged Member

Watching you put something on, it sends my blood racing. Pulse so loud that I can actually hear it. Mouth is instantly dry. "Yes, very much so." My voice cracks in the middle of the sentence, so excited to see you wearing something so sexy. Biting my lip and stepping towards you, grabbing your waist and pulling you along as I sit on the bed. "I want a strip tease."
Old 09-21-2010, 07:55 PM   #116
gaggirl
* yawn *

You pull me along sitting on the bed with your hands around my waist asking me for....a strip tease?? I'm putting my hands behind my back to pry your fingers off and pull backwards away.

"I dont do strip teases!"
Old 09-21-2010, 08:49 PM   #117
the savage
Privileged Member

"Yea, you also don't do sex on a the first date." Smirking and smacking your hand away from mine. Not letting you pry it off of your hip. "Look how well that turned out for you."
Old 09-21-2010, 08:51 PM   #118
gaggirl
* yawn *

That stings, making me burn with hate. Suddenly my hand moves all its own and I slap you hard across the face.

Old 09-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #119
the savage
Privileged Member

Your hand comes an slaps me across the face, My smile flickers briefly before coming back. If you caught the expression of pure rage, you would be terrified. I don't know if you did. My own hand moves without warning. And it isn't a slap. Connecting with your side, without so much as a change in expression. Grabbing you and tossing you onto the bed, hand wrapped around your throat.
Old 09-21-2010, 09:28 PM   #120
gaggirl
* yawn *

For the briefest moment the smile was wiped off your face and I felt so very good about it, even though I hadnt meant to as it just happened on impulse. In a flash theres an explosion of pain in my side and I'm laying on the bed with your hand around my throat. Gasping in fear, I'm trying to pull your hands off, staring up into your eyes with a look of horror and panic. Shaking my head and whimpering.