Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Extreme Sex > BDSM Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-08-2021, 07:24 AM   #581
deformis77
Privileged Member

deformis77 has initial reputation

Miss Bellerose - Friendzoned by Feet

It's common knowledge that hot sexy women prefer alpha men and nice guys like you finish last, if at all. I offer you a chance to prove that you're worthy of promotion out of the friend-zone. If you can convince my feet and toes that you are more than just a 'nice guy', I'll consider giving you a chance.

File Size : 1.11 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 19 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Friendzoned_by_Feet.mp4
deformis77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2021, 12:07 PM   #582
deformis77
Privileged Member

myprettyfeet8 - Stroke to Feet or Dicks Card Game JOI

Lets Play a Game....
Rules:
Hearts I either show my feet, or take them away
Spades A dick appears, or disappears
Clubs You get to start, or have to stop jacking off
Diamonds You tribute that amount
Joker - no cum at all! lost your money
Ace of Clubs I finish you off with my perfect feet right in your face.
So! That means you might be jacking off to my perfect feet, or a big dick! heehee! That's the fun!
There's also a chance you May not get the joi at the end!
Are you willing to take that chance? I dare you...

File Size : 2,17 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Stroke_to_Feet_or_Dicks.part1.rar
Stroke_to_Feet_or_Dicks.part2.rar
Old 12-09-2021, 06:12 AM   #583
deformis77
Privileged Member

Princess Ivory - Sissy Freak For Size 8s

You are a freak for size 8s. Anytime a perfect pair walk by, you get an irresistible boner popping up in your pants! How embarrassing. You don't need everyone knowing what a FREAK you are for feet. You have been a foot freak your whole life and will be for the rest of it. You have proven that. So a life chastity sentence is appropriate for you freak. You're going to like it. Being in chastity will bond you to my feet even further. Knowing I have all control over your boner with my feet and the keys reduces you to a full blown foot slave. Don't worry though, I know you still need sexual stimulation to be used to your full potential. We will train you to use your ass like a sissy hole instead. Orgasming anally with your dick locked in chastity will surely rewire your brain to be an even more obedient freak for my size 8 feet.

File Size : 672 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Sissy_Freak_For_Size_8s.mp4
Old 12-11-2021, 12:19 PM   #584
deformis77
Privileged Member

UNDER SWEET WEIGHT - Inga - big feet licking 4K

Inga is tall blond amazon with huge size 12 US (43 EU) feet. She is 6'1'' (186 cm) and weighs 161 lbs (73 kg). Inga is wearing dress and she sits on a couch. Inga calls her slavegirl and makes her to lick her big bare feet. She carefully lick huge soles of her mistress and sucks each toe.

File Size : 1.08 GB, Resolution : 3840*2160, Duration : 10 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
big_feet_licking.mp4
Old 12-12-2021, 04:55 PM   #585
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Mystie - CBT Addict Obsessed with Feet

File Size : 1.29 GB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 44 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Obsessed_with_Feet.mp4
Old 12-14-2021, 11:04 AM   #586
deformis77
Privileged Member

Worship Amber - Mind-Fuck With Feet

Good morning, loser. You’re so funny. When I stick my feet in your face you get this blank stare and your mind turns literally to mush. My feet put you in a state of mind that you're absolutely powerless to stop. I love it when that happens. Want to know why? I will gladly tell you...

File Size : 1.03 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Mind-Fuck_With_Feet.mp4
Old 12-15-2021, 04:14 AM   #587
deformis77
Privileged Member

AMAZON Goddess Harley - Our First Meeting

So, here you are, You’ve got yourself addicted to me… you’re desperate to serve me… but you don’t exactly know how to serve me. You’re not a huge pain slave but I do have a pathetic loser way you can serve me. I think it will suit you just fine. It’s extremely humiliation and humbling.
All I have to do is put on a pair of kinky black boots and make you crawl in my presence. You’ll pay me just to kiss my boot. You’ll be stroking at my feet while you feel like the biggest loser on earth. Ill make you cum all over your empty wallet at my feet.

File Size : 501 MB, Resolution : 1280*720, Duration : 8 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Our_First_Meeting.rar
Old 12-15-2021, 10:24 PM   #588
deformis77
Privileged Member

Young Goddess Kim - Shiny Dark Servitude

You couldn't resist My temptation and now you're on your knees begging to be used. I'm relaxing in the garden, My all black PVC outfit and boots are so shiny in the sunlight. The touch, the sound is so mesmerizing. All you are to Me is My smoke slave, you are to always be of service whenever I light up. Anticipate every moment I require your mouth hole to dispose of My ash. Worship your shiny dark Goddess, My sacred smoke, and be useful to Me ashtray! Lick My boot sole clean as I blow smoke in your unworthy face ... And when I'm done using you and make you swallow My cigarette butt, you have the honour of sucking the mud off My boot heel. A blessing for such a lowly slave at My divine boots!

File Size : 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Shiny_Dark_Servitude.rar
Old 12-16-2021, 02:55 AM   #589
deformis77
Privileged Member

Brat Princess - Ava and Kat - Foot Worship Gagging Bikini Brats

This clip is a dream for anyone who has a foot fetish. Someone who loves feet and hot girls. This sensual foot clip will bring you to foot heaven. Watch Ava and Kat sit beautifully in their sexy swimsuits with their pathetic beta at their feet. Kissing, licking and smelling and gagging on their perfect manicured toes and feet.

File Size : 1.23 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 7 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Worship_Gagging.mp4
Old 12-16-2021, 11:13 AM   #590
deformis77
Privileged Member

Mistress Mira - Bonnie and Clyde The Kinkiest Gangster Couple - ​Lose Your Money Lose Your Balls!

We are the most famous gangster couple in the history and now you can get to know our true story. We are an extremely hedonistic outlaw couple with dirty fantasies. We love the fast cars, wild parties, luxury hotels and kinky sex adventures. Today we have a very special plan to make money and have a great sex adventure at the same time. I dress like a real streetwalker and go on the street to look a rich loser. Of course my husband is watching me behind a car while I wait for a perfect victim. I find a short fat businessman and I give him an offer he can’t refuse so after some minutes we go to my apartment while my husband follows us. This loser starts taking off my clothes when my husband rushes into the apartment like a crazy jealous husband. He put a to this loser’s throat and screams in his face: “WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY WIFE?” LOSE YOUR MONEY, LOSE YOUR BALLS! – EXTREME DOUBLE BALLBUSTING AGONY
This day is our lucky day because our captive is Mr. Moneybags. We wanna celebrate our good fortune so we drink some Martini and torment our captive extremely hard. He is still handcuffed and we kick him in the balls without mercy till his balls become extreme enlarged and dark red. My lover kicks him hard and after my brutal kicks are following! He screams in pain like a suckling pig and he falls down to the floor a lot of times but we kick his balls again and again. We grab a hard horsewhip and hit his balls till he collapses. Today he not only loses his money but now loses his balls as well.

File Size : 698 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lose_Your_Balls.mp4
Old 12-16-2021, 02:11 PM   #591
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Christine NYC - Barefoot Brat

I'm such a hot spoiled brat. I always get what I want. I own and control so many men and you are just one of them. Watch and stroke while I brag about my conquests. Watch helplessly while I tease you with my feet, breasts, and ass and degrade you like the gooning loser you are for me. My hot bratty nature controls you and your orgasms. I'm even going to count you down to when you're allowed to cum at the end.

File Size : 1.16 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 13 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Barefoot_Brat.mp4
Old 12-19-2021, 03:51 AM   #592
deformis77
Privileged Member

Eva de Vil - Foot Jewellery Worship

I just got some new jewellery to decorate my lovely feet! An anklet and a toe ring. They look so pretty, I think you ought to worship them. Lick my toes. If you take me shopping to buy some more jewellery, I'll think about letting you cum later!

File Size : 557 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Jewellery.mp4
Old 12-20-2021, 06:03 AM   #593
deformis77
Privileged Member

Goddess Jessica - Friend Zoned and Emasculated

We've been platonic friends for quite a while now. You follow me around like a little puppy, it's pathetic and I love it. You've told me on multiple occasions that you would do anything I say, and today I invite you over because I'm bored. That's bad news for you... I decide to emasculate you for fun. I belittle you and degrade you. I sit on your face and laugh. I talk about having my friends over to use your holes... all of this surprisingly turns you on. You like this even more than attempting to hook up with a female, that's ACTUALLY embarrassing. This is just- exciting! Did you know that you don't have to try to have sex with a female in order to achieve sexual intimacy with them? We can just do this instead!

File Size : 505 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 17 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Friend_Zoned.rar
Old 12-22-2021, 10:56 AM   #594
deformis77
Privileged Member

Olivia Rose - Foot Slave's New Master

You sit in a chair, and I am below you, knee or thigh high socks (prefer white cable knit), but long socks, please, casual dress and a sweater would be great. You tell me that you and your husband/boyfriend now own me, close-ups of Your feet please, You say that Your husband is my new Master and will be in charge of my discipline and my organism. We will get you a job at the local fast food place, and all of your paychecks will be deposited in Our account. You will have to beg Master for money and to be able to jerk your tiny thingy. You will be taking care of Our feet as well. Your Master is hardworking and can get smelly feet and socks. You will be waiting for Him to clean His boots, socks, and toes with your tongue. Welcome to slavery bitch. Master takes an annual hunting trip that you will be expected to serve for Him and His Friends. Out in the woods, He will be training you in ways you can only imagine, but let's say you may have trouble walking straight. Your Master is good to his friends, so you will be expected to serve all of His friends as well, and knee pads will be required as you will be down on them for everyone. For myself, you will take care of any whim I may have and will get to know my feet very well, except to be on your knees. We also attend parties, so you should expect some public humiliation as well, and when We go for dinner and a show, you will come with us as our pet, always below Us.

File Size : 527 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Foot_Slaves_New_Master.rar
Old 12-24-2021, 02:09 AM   #595
deformis77
Privileged Member

Taylor Knight - Letting You Go

You Have not been giving me 100% lately..I'm just not getting the same feelings from you.. The complete servitude I crave. But you are too addicted and obsessed to ever be able to break the cycle & move on with your life..
The fact is though. I can only keep so many close slaves in my stable..I always give 100% on my end. This is my Life..
So today, I am going to give you all the tools you need to go off on your own..
This is Goddess Letting you go..
Goodbye my loyal slave. I know you will eventually be back...But this will give you the strength to fly free on your own..Then realize it was so much better, and you were so much happier in my world.

File Size: 1,15 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Letting_You_Go.mp4
Old 12-25-2021, 02:17 AM   #596
deformis77
Privileged Member

Bratty Nikki - Soothing Legs To Calm Your Anxious Mind

Have you had a long day? Need to get rid of some stress? Let my perfect long legs take over and calm your racing anxious mind. Just breathe deep for me, then let go of all those stresses with a long slow exhale. Let's do that again. Good boy. Be 100% present in this moment with your long legged Princess. All that matters right now is my gorgeous legs. As they wrap themselves around your mind, all negativity is pushed out and worshiping is your focus. This clip features positive femdom, no humiliation, meditational domination, sensual domination, goddess worship and my beautiful long legs of course! Add code SOOTHINGLEGS at checkout to make us both feel even better!

File Size : 501 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 8min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Soothing_Legs.rar
Old 12-25-2021, 08:23 AM   #597
deformis77
Privileged Member

Heather Highborne - Suddenly Signed Up Foot Slave

It was so random and bold of you to just walk up to me on the street and ask if you could buy my shoes. I knew right away that you had a foot and shoe fetish so I had to make you foot slave LOL. And if ya think you can just get out of this whenever because you don’t know me well then you’re wrong… cause now Im gonna make you sign this contract and become my shoe bot for the entire year. And not only with you be my shoe licking slave but you be my foot licking slave too! Are ya ready foot boy? Cause now You’re gonna stroke AND lick my sweaty soles. And it tastes even better when you’re squirting LOL.

File Size : 504 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Signed_Up_Foot_Slave.rar
Old 12-26-2021, 03:15 AM   #598
deformis77
Privileged Member

myprettyfeet8 - Stroke to Feet or Dicks Card Game JOI 2

Lets Play a Game.... Rules: Hearts I either show my feet, or take them away Spades A dick appears, or disappears Clubs You get to start, or have to stop jacking off Diamonds You tribute that amount Joker - no cum at all! lost your money Ace of Clubs I finish you off with my perfect feet right in your face. So! That means you might be jacking off to my perfect feet, or a big dick! heehee! That's the fun! There's also a chance you May not get the joi at the end! Are you willing to take that chance? I dare you...

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 9 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Card_Game_JOI_2.mp4
Old 12-26-2021, 06:54 AM   #599
deformis77
Privileged Member

AstroDomina - Eat Your Cum For My Boots

See these fabulous boots, how amazing they are? These boots are very special to me. I don't just wear them for anybody. It's a privilege to see me wear the boots. It's the ultimate honor. That's why I have decided that you need to do something special for me. You have to convince me that wearing these boots is not a waste of my time. You will have to swallow cum for me. That's right, you heard me. Every single drop of your cum that shoots out of your dick. Go ahead, get naked and start jerking. Come on, stroke for my boots. I know it makes you weak. Just looking at my boots will be enough to make you cum. I don't even have to take my leotard off, but I will. Because I want to. Go on, keep stroking for my boots and my hot naked body. Don't forget to collect all your cum so you can finish every last drop of it.

File Size: 1 GB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Cum_For_My_Boots.rar
Old 12-26-2021, 01:12 PM   #600
deformis77
Privileged Member

Helena Sin - Lick My Boots

You don´t know what to do with your cock, just jerking it doesn´t do anything for you. You Need me to control you, to lead you. You are a loser and you know it... all your life you have been failing in everything. Your life doesn´t have a purpose. I dominate you with my boots, making you my bitch boy! Making you jerk your loser cock while you are licking my sexy shiny long boots clean till they are all clean and polished . All that humiliation is making you so close to cumming. You you think you deserve to come?

File Size : 610 MB, Resolution : 1920*1080, Duration : 11 min Type: MP4

Rapidgator link:
Lick_My_Boots.mp4