Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > Role Play Rape
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Old 12-10-2008, 04:32 PM   #181
darksinner

darksinner has initial reputation

After I tell you Im about to cum deep inside your pink little hole, you seem like you are still in the sex ecstasy which my thrusting cock has created inside your wet slut. You didn’t said a refusing word or even try to pull away from me, you just keep lying on top of me and moaning hard in pleasure.

“Seem like you get use to be fill by my cum, babe! Fuck, here it come!” I groan loud in pleasure as I bury my cock deep inside your dripping wet slit, and thrust my hip up high that even your lower body is lift up by the thrusting force. Then with the force of the hard thrust I shot my burning cum deep into your womb, as you feel the hot liquid enter your womb, you let out a moan and your pussy respond to the injection by warping even tighter around my hard spear.

I keep my cock deep inside your pink little hole until I unload all my huge load into your womb, then I lift your exhaust and tired body up from me, and place you on the bed once again. As you lie motionless on the bed, I quickly get off the bed and walk to one of the large dresser against the bed, I open it and start to look around the dresses inside it.

When I come across a sexy black low cut dress, I pull it out and throw it onto the bed. The dress is very short and only up to your knee, and the dark black color will make your creamy white skin look even whiter and sexier.

“I know Jack will be back 2 day from now, so I was planning date for us tomorrow. This is a sexy dress you got here, did Jack buy it for you? I want you to wear this dress tomorrow, like before I don’t want you to wear bra and panty. You don’t have a problem with our date, do you babe?” I speak as I walk back to the bed and kneel right next to your still sobbing face. In this position my dripping wet cock is just above your face, I want to see if you still remember what I like you to do after each rape.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-10-2008 at 05:09 PM.
darksinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2008, 04:43 PM   #182
Taking it

You shot into me-it's endless-the phone call has given you a natural high-and combined with your power and control over me-and the knowledge you can rape me whenever you want seems to prolong your orgasm.

When you finish you dump me onto the bed-i watch as you start going through my things-your eyes settling on a black dress Jack bought me-you laugh as you callously throw it on top of me

'I know Jack will be back soon' you murmur-'So i want you to wear this for a date tomorrow-i'm sure you remember the rules-no bra or panties'

'Max..' i begin to say-hoping you won't make me do it-i can't bear the thought after what happened on the last 'date' you made me go on.

'Shut up' you growl and kneel on the bed next to my face-your flacid cock being held in your hand-'Debs?' you enquire.

I know what i'm expected to do-you like to humiliate me further after raping me by making me suck your cock clean-i bite my lip-wishing i could just bite your cock off instead-for a second pleasureable thoughts fill my mind of you rolling around in agony as your cock is torn off.

'DEBS'-You say louder.

My mind can be brave-but my body and spirit are defeated-wearily i turn my head and take your sticky limp cock into my mouth-swirling my tongue around it-and licking up and down.
Old 12-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #183
darksinner

“Glad you still know what to please a man after a nice fuck, babe. You know that will make Jack very happy, if you do this for him. Look how I have turn you into a skillful cock sucker, Jack should really thank me for that too.” As you tongue warp around my soaking wet cock and you begin to take it all the way inside your sweet red lips to suck and lick it clean, I place my hand onto your breast and caressing it.

After you lick and suck my cock clean, I stand up and start to place my pant back. After I finish redressing, I pick up the camera, and look at the blue screen on the tv, the video of your rape is already over while we fuck in the bed.

“You can have that dvd as a gift, I have tons of copies. Im sure you will like to see it for yourself alone, and don’t forget our date tomorrow. I will give you a call tomorrow, love your sexy body, see you tomorrow babe.” I speak as I shut the door of the bedroom and walk out of your house.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:18 PM   #184
Taking it

You taunt me again-mentioning Jack and say we've been fucking-i glare at you 'It's rape Max' i half shout half whisper 'That's what it is-RAPE'-I shout the last word to get my point across as you start touching my breast.

You say nothing-instead you dress silently-sneering that i can keep the copy of the dvd you've had playing 'I'm sure you'll enjoy watching it alone to help pleasure yourself'-god you make me feel sick i think to myself-you're a twisted cruel man.

As you saunter out of my room-cheerily announcing you'll call me-like we were lovers-i watch as you go.

Once i hear the door slam i wrench the dvd out-take my high heeled shoe and smash it to pieces-rage and venom spilling out of me-coarsing through my veins as my anger peaks.

As i catch my breath it still bugs me that you've been different with me tonight-i'm sure you're playing mind games with me-i'm sure you're toying with me-and i hate you even more for it.

I run to the bathroom and draw a hot bath-i sink into it-scrubbing the nights events away.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:33 PM   #185
darksinner

When I got back home, I took a bath and fall into sleep quick. I wake up around 11am the next day, it is my day off. After I dress, I give a call to the Jackson brother, its Mike that pick up the phone. Its amazing that those homeless guys have the money for a cell phone, maybe they got it from some unlucky bastard but what do I care.

“Hey Mike, its Max. Good to hear you scum bag still alive and kicking. Anyway do you still want to have taste for the chick from last time we meet?” I speak as I heard his voice.

“Hi, officer Max. Glad you call me, sure I still cant forget her scent from last time, I would love to have beautiful lady like her again and again.” Mike answer excited in the phone.

“Ok, then meet in the “Night Pussy” strip club in the red light district around noon.”

“Sure, I will be there, officer Max. Cant wait to have my hand on her again!” Not waiting for him to say anymore I end the phone call.

“Hi babe, its Max. Did you get a good night sleep last night, or you are too busy pleasuring yourself from the dvd?” After I call Mike I dial your number.

“Anyway, meet me in my house 15mins later, I got a surprise for you before we head out to our date.” Without hearing what you said I hang up the phone, and waiting for you to come.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:44 PM   #186
Taking it

Morning comes-not that i've slept much-the phone wakes me from my slight slumber-it's you.

You tell me i have 15 minutes to get to your house before we go on our 'date'-shit-as you hang up i hurridely get dressed-stupidly i don't want to anger you-reality being i hope it saves me from a more brutal punishment.

I slip into the black dress-it's a short one-my shoulders are bare as it's a halter neck-and the plunging neckline reveals the tops of my breasts.

'Shit' i think to myself as i slip on the black heels you ordered me to wear-i pull the dress down as far as i can-i'm very concious that i'm naked under the thin material.

Nervously i make the short walk to your house and knock on the door-half wanting to run away-but you have me in your control-and it's this or a life in prison.

You open the door eyeing me approvingly.
Old 12-10-2008, 05:56 PM   #187
darksinner

When I open the door after hearing the knock, I saw you are wearing the short black dress that I order you to wear last night. The dress fit you very well, the dark black dress make your white skin look like white shining marble under the sun light, and the top part of the dress do a good part on revealing your sexy breast and your deep cleavage. Since you are not wearing a bra, your pink little nipples perk up against the thin fabric matter of the dress, this will make you the easiest focus target for mens eyes if you walk in the street alone. After I open the door, I pull you inside the house, and close the door again.

“Did you miss me, babe. You look very good in this dress, now lets see if you keep our promise.” I speak as my hand lift up your dress and reveal your shaved bare pussy.

“Good, now I will give you the gift that every slut want.” I grab the remote control dildo vibrator from the table next to the door and show it to your face.

Before you can react fully I spread your sexy long leg wide with one of my hand and thrust it deep into your bare slit.

After the dildo is inside your little hole, I grab a chastity belt from the table and wave it in front of your face.

“Now I want you to wear this, it will help the dildo inside your hole.” I speak as I hand you the chastity belt.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:09 PM   #188
Taking it

You drag me inside the door and then push me up against it-fear already grips my body as your eyes feast onto my breasts and my nipples which are showing through the material along with the outline of my breasts.

You pull my dress up-looking at my pussy-making sure it's still shaved-and run your fingers along my slit 'mmmm good-very good' you murmur as your fingers slide into my dry hole.

You work on me-sliding your fingers in and out-making me wet-i wait for the inevitable sound of your zipper coming down-but i don't hear it-instead-after you slide your wet fingers from me-you reach to the table concealed behind a curtain and shove a vibrator to my face 'It's what every slut wants and needs' you laugh.

'Mmmax' i stammer-but before i can say anything else your hand roughly pulls my legs apart-and you force the dildo up into me-making me cry out.

'Excellent'-you stand back admiring your work-flicking at the remote control you have now in your hand-a low buzz wakens my pussy-and then a huge vibration sends shock waves up inside me-i moan involuntary as my pussy walls thicken and i become more wet.

'And now to keep it in place'..you wave a chastity belt at me 'Wear this' you order 'it'll keep the vibrator in place'-'Max no' i beg-but to no avail-my pleas are ignored as you snap the contraption around me-holding the vibrator firmly and securely inside my pussy.

You reach under my dress once more-lifting it high exposing my breasts-as you suck one of my nipples your hand roams on the other before switching-before lowering the dress once more.

'I think we're ready to go babe' you say calmly.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:27 PM   #189
darksinner

After I have a taste on both of your pink little nipple, I open the door and push your out. The sucking on your nipples make them stiff and erected, and it show its true shape even clear against the thin fabric matter on your dress. When your high heels feet hit the ground, you try your best to stay balance with the long hard dildo inside your sensitive hole.

“Hurry up, bitch!” Seeing you walk in a strange slow motion due the foreign object in your slit, I warp my arms around your back and guide you inside my car.

After a couple minutes of drive, I park my car in the parking space of a subway station. Dragging you out of the car, I warp my arm on your waist as we walk inside the subway station. Since its already near noon, not much people in the station. However this station is very near the final stations in the red light district, so many crimes occur here. Many woman are reported they got sexual harassed by men during the train ride, so most of the single woman will avoid ride the subway train alone in these few station near the red light district.

We wait a while for the train to arrive, and when we finally get in, there are some rough and dirty looking men already inside the train. I can see their eyes lights up as they saw you walk into the train with me. You seem to notice the look on those men on your body, I can feel your body slight shaking in my arm. When the train door close I find a single seat near and sit right down, leaving you standing alone next to my seat.

“Oh babe, why don’t you find another seat, I feel very tire, I got to take a short nap.” While sitting I push you away from my seat, you barely manage not to fall down. I pretend to close my eyes, as I press the button on the remote of dildo vibrator.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-10-2008 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-10-2008, 06:37 PM   #190
Taking it

You walk me to the car-i'm finding it difficult to walk with the vibrator inside me and the belt attached to me.

You drive for a while and we park near the station-even though i'm new to the area i know this is near the red light area-and few women come near here-there have been endless sexual assaults and rapes around here.

There's hardly anyone around-you hold my waist til the train arrives and shepherd me on-i scan the carriage-i'm the only woman-and there's 3 men-grubby looking-unkempt-but i can see the leer on their faces as they drink in the sight of my body under the dress.

I begin to shake-nervous-surely you'll protect me?-you sit down on a single seat 'i'm tired babe' you announce 'you kept me up half the night'-you say this loud enough for the 3 men to hear 'find somewhere to sit'

you close your eyes and push me down the train-i stumble and try to regain my balance-a wave of pleasure floods me-you've turned the vibrator on-i grab hold of the pole-trying desperately to hold my composure-biting my lip as i'm sure i'm going to moan in ecstasy as the vibrator begins to do it's job-the small attachment to my clit vibrating hard on me-and the part inside me pulsing madly.

The 3 men move towards me.

'MAX!' I shout in desperation 'MAX HELP'..
Old 12-10-2008, 06:47 PM   #191
darksinner

As you shout in desperation for my help, I keep my eyes half close, so it seem that Im really fall into sleep. The 3 dirty looking men quickly make their way to the space surrounding you. They seem to aware I was with you, so they didn’t make their move yet. However as they look at me when you scream even more, I still keep my eyes half close, and not responding to your call. When I see the men already surround your body, I make the dildo to go on maximum volume. It sends a huge vibration onto your sensitive slit, and making you to squeal in pleasure.

The 3 men notice your sexy long legs under the black dress is shaking uncontrollable, and the squeal you make, they watch me once again, but I still keep my silent.

“Are you ok, miss? You need any help?” One of the more daring man place his hand on your shoulder and ask
Old 12-11-2008, 01:12 PM   #192
Taking it

I shout louder for you to help-looking over at you in desperation as the men circle round me eyeing me up and down.

I have to stand with my legs apart because of the vibrator and the belt-it's impossible to close them-leaving me more vunerable.

'MAX' I almost scream now 'MAX YOU BASTARD-HELP-FOR FUCKS SAKE-HELP ME'

I notice the men glancing over at you-almost checking out to see if any move they make will be a bad one-seeing you unresponsive to my cries for help-they get nearer and one places his hand onto my shoulder.

'Fucking get off me' i scream-twisting round-but i'm surrounded-and as i move a huge vibration rocks my pussy-making me shake uncontrollably-the sensation in my pussy and on my clit is making me so wet-i fear i'm going to orgasm there and then infront of them.

'You ok miss?' the man with his hand on my shoulder asks 'Need any help there?'

As he speaks i feel my dress being lifted up from behind -'Fuck guys-she's got no panties on-and some sort of belt thing on-her ass is ok though'-he leers at me-i feel his hot stale breath on the back of my neck.

'Looks like ya boyfriend-don't mind sharin you honey' the other drawls-'How about you entertain us sweetheart?'-with that his hand circles onto the flesh of my ass cheeks-i can see the bulges in their pants.

'MAX' I scream again
Old 12-11-2008, 02:21 PM   #193
darksinner

I hear your scream over and over, but I did nothing and keep pressing the power button on the remote of the dildo.

“No use sexy, your boyfriend doesn’t care about you anymore, lets forget about him and lets have some fun!” When the skinny guy standing next to you hear your scream for help again, he grab onto your hands and place his other hand onto your breast, and he keep rubbing it thought the thin fabric matter of your black dress.

“You really want to be fuck don’t you slut, look at all the juice flow down your sexy legs, you must really long for men to touch you!” The slight chunky guy standing on your other side notice juice flow down your creamy white long legs, and he think you got wet just by the touching from them. The chunky guy do the same thing as the skin guy did to you as you try to move away from them, he grab your other hand, and also roam his dirty hand onto your breast, squeezing and pinching your nipple hard.

“Damn guys, the belt thing is lock, guess we can only fuck her sweet mouth and ass.” The tall guy behind you try to rip the belt open, but it got a lock on it, without a key it cant be open. After giving up on opening the belt, the tall guy pull your dress up even higher and make your breast full expose to all three of the guys.

As your dress is pull up, the hands of the chunky and skinny guy temporary remove from your soft smooth breast. However, as their hand is away from you, you hear the sound of zippers being pull down, all three guy take out their smelly cock from their pants.

“Hold her still, Im going to fuck her tight ass!” The talk guy behind you shout as he stroke his hard cock and walk close to your ass, since both of your hand is grab by the other two guys, you are unable to do anything but waiting helplessly to be violated by the tall guy.

Seeing they try to rape your ass, I make a loud cough sound that all of them can hear.

“Well guys, you can all play with her but only under my rule!” I stand up and show them my badge and gun.

They were shock to see my badge and gun, but after they hear what I said, their eyes light up again.

“Yes, officer whatever you said.” All three of them responded.

“Now babe, guess you have no choice but to help relief these horny guys, but you can have a choice on how to do it. You can choose to please them with both of your hand and sweet lips, or I can let they do whatever they want to do with you, including ripping apart your tight little ass, so what do you said, babe?” I speak with a wicked smirk on my face.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:18 AM   #194
Taking it

You still don't answer me-'BASTARD' i scream-hating you all the more for this. The 3 men circle round me-pawing me-their leering faces close to mine-i can smell their stale breath-alcohol and cigarettes-and uncleaned teeth-they are truly disgusting.

The vibrator shudders through me again-my juices flow-out of my pussy and down my legs-the creamy white fluid coating the tops of my thighs-my hands are grabbed and one of the men squeezes my breast.

'She wants fucking-look at her go!'-he muses 'She's flooding already!'.

They get more excited-thinking i'm responding to their touch-the man behind me who lifted my dress is still touching my ass-his fingers probing down my crack trying to slide his nicotine stained fingers into my tight hole-he pulls at the belt as the other two squeeze my breasts and nipples through my thin dress-'MAX' i scream again.

'The belt won't come off' the guy behind complains as he jabs his finger into my ass-'we can fuck her ass and mouth though-i've already got a finger in'.

As he fingers my ass the other two pull my dress up-high above my breasts-now i'm completely exposed-and their mouths latch to each of my breasts-sucking and biting them-and sucking on my nipples.

'I'm gonna fuck her ass' the man behind states-'hold her-bend her over'

Mouths and fingers leave my body as they hurridly pull down their zippers-then i'm forced to bend over my hands resting on a seat-my arms gripped tightly.

He works his finger onto my hole again-then i hear him spit onto his hand and he rubs his cock for lubrication-he moves closer behind me opening my ass with his hands and positions himself.

'Oh yeah man-fuck this sluts dirt hole good' one of the others shouts,then i feel him pushing against me-my dress is pushed over my head and forced into my mouth-he forces the tip of his cock inside my ass-grabbing my hips he goes to thrust fully into me.

Suddenly you cough loudly-and the rape stops-i hear your voice-'I'm an officer-now you guys can have fun by all means-but it's under my terms guys ok?'

'Wow sure officer-that's good of you' they agree in unison.

You walk over to me-'Your choice babe' you say calmly 'you love being fucked infront of me don't you?-you can either take it in the ass from all of them-or suck them all off and use your hands-up to you'-you let out a wicked laugh.

I stand up pulling my dress down-looking at you with pure hatred-i sit down on the seat-not verbally saying my 'choice'-but indicating that i'd rather they raped my mouth than my ass.

'When you're ready guys' you nod 'Oh and she can take one of you in each hand and the other in her mouth-feel free to swap around-she's talented is my girl'-with that you sit back down and calmly pick up a paper that someone has left to read.

The tall guy stands over me and tilts my head back-forcing his unwashed cock into my mouth-i gag at the taste-it's revolting and i want to be sick-my hands are pushed onto the other two guys cocks and they motion my hands up and down-as the tall guy rapes my mouth.

As he unleashes his cum into my mouth-one of the other guys takes his place immediately-'Finish me off girl' he murmurs.

He too soon cums into my mouth-then the last guy pushes into me-rapes my mouth violently and unloads.

'Wow thanks officer' they say going over to you 'That's a hot willing chick you have there sir'

The train pulls into a station and the men quickly pull up their trousers-as the door opens i hear a voice from the platform.

''Harry-get in this carriage quick' he yells 'Officer Max is in here with one of his girls-i've got a fifty-lets get some action'

The 2 new men bundle into the carriage and approach you 'Hey officer Max-good seeing you again-we've got a fifty for the slut-what can we have for that?'

I look over at you-tears pouring down my face as you smile evily-contemplating what you'll allow them to do-i hate you with all my heart.

Last edited by Taking it; 12-12-2008 at 03:21 AM.
Old 12-12-2008, 03:37 PM   #195
darksinner

As you willingly open you mouth when the first guys walk close to you with his erected cock, I know my humiliating training on your body has worked, now you don’t even try to resist as a completely stranger shovel his cock into your mouth. Taking his full cock all inside your sweet mouth is no problem with you, since you have taste the full length of my monster cock. You have grow more skillful at sucking cock that you know where and when to lick and suck hard, making the horny guy cum very fast. However it seem that you still don’t like the taste of cum, as the first guy shot his load into your mouth, you quickly spit out the cum before the next guy can thrust his cock into you, and you do the same thing with the huge load of cum from the two other guys.

After you finish with all three guys, a puddle of cum and your juice is formed on the floor under the chair. The 3 guys give a complement on your cock sucking and hand jobbing skill. Before I can say anything more, the train has reach the next station, and I heard a familiar voice outside the train. When I finally see the faces that enter the train before the door closes, it were John and Harry, the local bookies. Those guys often take turn on the whore that I hire out for a date, and they will pay me something for return.

The moment the 2 guys enter the train, they cant keep their eyes away from you, it seem that they have never saw a hooker that look so beauty and innocent. When I make a cough sound again to bring them back to me, Harry ask me how much I would take for them to have some fun with you.

“Well my bookies, she is not a whore, she is someones wife. Her husband cant satisfied her need in bed, so I take her in and give her some help.” I laugh evilly as I stare at your frightened face. You were shock, you never thought I could give someone else your real identity, afraid of I will give them more information on your real life, you keep your mouth shut and glare angrily at me.

“Damn, that make me want to fuck her even more, Im sure I will be much better than your wimp husband, I will make you cum over and over again.” Harry speak excited knowing that you are someones wife.

“Fuck, me too!” John answers just a second after Harry.

“Well boys, maybe I can make something work, but you have to follow my rule. You can have her mouth and hand, but not her pussy and ass.” I speak as I walk next your shaking body.

“Damn, if I cant have her pussy and ass, her sexy red lips will do fine too!” John answer.

“Yea, me too!” Harry follow.

“Im doing the best I can to protect you babe. So you better follow everything I said, if you don’t want those guys anywhere near your little slit and ass.” I walk close enough to your face and lean down to whisper in your ear.

After threathen you once again, I lift both of your shaking long legs onto the chair, making them spread and form a M shape, and now your covered pussy is complete expose to all the people in the train. Next I took out a key, and open up your chastity belt, after the belt is remove, your little wet pink slit with the dildo inside is revealed. All six pairs of lusty leering eyes is now focus on your most private part, we can all see your pink little slit is stretched and wrap around the plastic dildo like a pink rose.

“Damn, thats one nice pussy!”

“Fuck, look at how pink and juicy it is!”

When all the man holding their breath and watching and complementing your pretty little slit, I grab hold on the dildo and slowly pulling it out. The sudden lose of the space inside your pink slit, make you let out a moan and your legs shake violently, more juice is follow as the dildo is completely out of your slit.

“Now what don’t you entertain my friend Harry and John by pleasuring yourself like I taught you before. Don’t forget to please their cock while pleasuring yourself.” I speak as I hand the wet dildo to John and Harry, they quickly take turn to lick the dildo dry like it was a tasty treat.

As we all wait for you to show us how you pleasure yourself, John and Harry took off their pants and take out their already stiffed cock. When they start to approach you, the other 3 guys in the train start to take out their cocks as well, they seem to get another hard on by watch your pink little pussy.

“You guys can continue to watch, but you cant touch her anymore, also you can shoot your cum onto her face and body, but don’t fucking make the dress dirty, I have more thing to do with her later!” I shout at the 3 other guys when John and Harry start to touch your body and waiting for your respond.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-12-2008 at 03:43 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 02:27 PM   #196
Taking it

The two new guys make their way over to you-as you shake hands it's obvious you know them-my heart sinks as i know i'll be subjected to them pawing and raping me.

I'm stunned as i hear you revealing things about my identity-i shift uncomfortably in my seat-soon you are near me-wandering up and down next to me like you are my keeper and i am your animal-you discuss with John and Harry what they are allowed to do to me 'In her mouth-no pussy or ass this time i'm afraid guys-but you can touch her'.

With that you sweep my legs up-parting them so i'm exposed to the men on the train-my face flushes as they stare up my legs to feast their eyes on the chastity belt clamped around my pussy.

Taking the key you unlock the belt-to reveal the dildo still pushed up inside me-'Fuck nice pussy' one shouts.

You slide the dildo slowly out-my legs shake violently-and as you release it from the confines of my stretched hole-my juices flow freely-covering the seat-i moan as my orgasm is set free.

You order me to pleasure myself whilst pleasuring John and Harry-the other 3 men are told they can wank over me-but not touch me anymore.

I burn with shame-5 men are going to use me-and i have to help them by pleasuring myself and them-i can feel the tears pricking my eyes as my hand slides between my legs.

'Wait' calls Harry 'Get her dress off-Max says we can't mess it up'.

My dress is pulled over my head leaving me naked-hands grasp firmly onto my breasts-my legs parted-opening me up for fingers to slide into my pussy 'Touch your clit while i finger you whore' a man orders.

A cock enters my mouth-hands and cocks prod and probe me-i don't know who is touching me-my fingers are placed onto my clit and my other hand onto someone's cock-soon i'm covered in cum-on my breasts-on my stomach-in my mouth-fingers slide in and out of my pussy and another cock goes into my mouth-'Play with yourself' Harry orders.

I touch my clit-moving my fingers onto my swollen wet sex-i rub hard-desperate for this to be over-it is soon for Harry-he unleashes into my mouth.

One of the dirty guys moves between my legs his cock in his hand 'I'm fucking this bitch' he cries-he enters me-but only for a few seconds.

You appear behind him-pulling him out of me 'I SAID NOT HER PUSSY YOU SCUM' you holler-the other men back away-seemingly frightened-you are red faced with anger-the others hastily pull their trousers up.

'YOU PIECE OF SHIT' you rage at the dirty guy 'NEVER EVER DISOBEY ME'-you're shouting-spitting in his face as you scream at him-'You'-you point at one of the other dirty guys-'Give the lady her dress'.

He hands it back-and i gladly pull it on-the train pulls into the station.

'John,Harry-you saw this piece of shit rape my woman didn't you?'-'Yes officer Max-we saw it' they say in unison-'I didn't' protests the dirty guy 'She's a whore'.

As he speaks you pistol whip him sending him flying-you drag him up 'Our stop' you say-pushing me off the train-taking the dirty guy with you-as we get on the platform the doors close and the train speeds off.

You look around and call the guard over 'Jerry-take my lady to the guards room-i have unfinished business'.

'Sure Max'-This Jerry seems to know you too-he ushers me away to a small dimly lit room-you disappear with the dirty guy.

Within a minute you're back 'Hey Jerry-there's some trash needs disposing of in the gents toilets-i'll pay the usual fee for disposal'.

Everything else gets blocked from my mind-i can see yours and Jerry's lips moving-engaging in conversation-but my mind is focused on your previous words-Disposal-usual fee-it clicks into place-you have shot and killed the dirty guy for entering my pussy when you told him not too-and by the word 'usual fee'-i know it's not the first time you've killed someone for disobeying you.

Fear rushes through me-would you kill me?.

Suddenly i'm snapped back to reality as you pull my dress high above my breasts-Jerry squeezes my breasts and trails his fingers down my cum stained body-he inserts his fingers into my soaked pussy 'Mmmm-tight even though she's wet' he comments-i like it-turn her round'

As he slides his finger into my ass-i begin to realise that i am to be the payment for Jerry disposing of the body-a fear confirmed when Jerry announces 'Deal Max-i'll take the bitch'.

'I'll call with arrangements' you nod 'We have to be somewhere now'-'No problem Max-i'll look forward to it'-he leers at me.

You pull my dress down and guide me out of the room and up the steps to the waiting street...
Old 12-15-2008, 03:25 PM   #197
darksinner

I was glad that you follow my order to put up a show for John and Harry while they fondle your body and unload their cum inside your mouth. However as the erotic event goes on in the train, I was pissed as one of the dirty guy put his cock into your wet little hole even after I warn them not to. After whip him with my pistol, I still don’t feel he pay enough for disobeying, on the other hand I will give you a good lesson to what happen to the people who piss my off, so I pull both of you and the dirty guys out of the train when it come to our stop. After stepping outside of the train, I call on my buddy whos a guard on this finally station inside the red light district and told him to bring you to the guard room, while I take care of the dirty in the restroom.

The dirty guys begs as hard as he can inside the restroom for me to spare his life, as my gun fire at the unlucky bastard, my wicked smiling face become the last thing he see in his life. After I wash my hand, I return to guard room and tell Jerry to take care of the body for me. That’s not the first time, he did some dirty work for me, however he always wanted something in return, and this time he seem to like your body as a payment.

I quickly show him around your body, as he makes the deal that I will bring you to him some other time. Saying goodbye, I drag you out of the station and onto the street of the red light district. It’s a filthy place fill with drug addicts and whore everywhere, as we pass by, most of the mans eyes light up as they saw your sexy body under the thin dress, but for the woman, they curse as they saw you with man, which is one less client for them anyways. I wrap my arms around your waist as we walk to the strip club where Mike is waiting.

“Don’t worry babe, I take care of that dirty bastard, you wont see him again in this life time. You know Im a gentle person, I really hate people that don’t goes my way, you wouldnt disorder again wont you, babe?” As I warp my arm tighter on your waist, we arrive at the strip club Night Pussy. Once we are inside, a middle aged red haired woman with heavy made up come up to greet us.

“Long time no see, Max. I was wondering why you haven’t come here for so long, now I see you are busy with this beauty. Don’t just give you love to this lovely miss, come around sometime, all our ladies really miss you Max!” The middle aged woman keep eyeing you up and down with jealousy as she guide us inside.

“Oh Jane, I miss all the ladies here too, that was why I come here today. My new girl is still not very good at bed, so I want you to teach her so trick.” I laugh as I kiss you on the cheeks.

“Sure, I would mind to teaching such a pretty girl like herself how to be please a man properly.” Jane laugh as she leer at you with lust on her eyes.

“Anyway, she got dirty on the way here, you don’t mind taking her for a bath before the lesson, Jane?” I ask as I let go of you when we are inside the main hall of the building. Theres a center stage inside the main hall, a couple of naked girls is busy playing with each other, while all the men sitting in the table cheer.

“Ok, I will bring her to the room, after I clean her up.” Jane speak as she grab your arms and pull you into a huge bathroom fill with mirrors on four side of the room.

“Don’t be shy, I will clean you up nicely so every man cant keep their hands away you!” As you standing in the bathroom confused what to do, Jane takes off your dress, and lean down to take off your high heel.

“Wow, no wonder why Max has his eyes on you, you got such a nice and sexy body!” You try to cover your body, but Jane quickly grabs your arm again and pulls you into the huge clear glass bathtub with the shower running from above.

“You must have a lot of man cumming on your body, I can smell them when you first come in here, I have a good nose for mans cum. Now let clean up that dirty breasts, I will make them nice and shiny again!” Without delay, Jane use her soap covered hand grope on your cum stained breasts, squeezing them hard as she appear soap all around your cream white breast.

“You like that don’t you little slut, now tell me whats your name?” Jane shout as her other soap covered hand reach down on your wet slit.

What you didn’t know the mirror on the side is visible for view on the other side of the room, where Mike is stroking his cock as he watch you being abuse by Jane.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-15-2008 at 03:40 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 03:47 PM   #198
Taking it

My eyes scan the street-fuck-there's drug addicts-whores-as we pass by an alleyway i glance up it-a woman is being taken by 2 men-i'm not sure if she's being raped or if she's being paid-but people are wandering past her oblivious-as if it's completely normal for her to be fucked in an alleyway by two men in broad daylight.

You wrap your arm around my waist-and as you speak of the dirty guy i know my fears are confirmed-you've killed him.

Suddenly you push me inside a door-as we enter a huge neon sign flashes behind the woman greeting us 'Night Pussy Strip Club'-it flashes on and off-hurting my eyes.

You greet the woman-her name is Jane and she eyes me suspiciously up and down as you chat like the old friends you are-it quickly becomes apparent to me you're a regular here.

I flush as you tell her i need more training in bed 'Bastard' i mutter-thinking you wouldn't know anything about making love-sex to you is rape and power.

You tell Jane i need cleaning up as we walk through a big hall-there's a stage in the centre where 2 girls are writhing around-their tongues locked on each others pussies as a large group of men cheer them on-waving money in one hand-stroking their cocks with the other.

'I'll bring her out to the hall when she's ready' Jane tells you 'Grab a beer Max and enjoy the show'-she guides me away from you and you disappear into the crowd of cheering men.

We reach a bathroom-there are mirrors on all 4 walls-i look around-pathetically looking for an escape route-there isn't one.

Telling me not to be shy Jane removes my dress-and i'm standing naked before her-i suddenly feel uncomfortable and am aware i'm naked and her eyes are running up and down my body-drinking in my naked flesh.

Jane pushes me into the shower and announces she can smell the cum on me-she soaps her hands and begins caressing my breasts-i feel awkward-and turn away-a woman has never touched me intimately-i feel embarrassed-uncomfortable.

She pulls me back round-her soaped hand now squeezing my breast-causing my nipple to stand hard and firm 'What's your name slut?' she barks-and with that she slides her other soaped hand down to my slit-her fingers beginning to pry open my entrance.

'No..please don't-i'll call Max' i whimper.

Jane laughs 'Call all you want Whore' she sneers as her finger prises me open and she slides her soapy fingers into me.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:18 PM   #199
darksinner

As you whimper and try to get away from Janes hold, her sharp long finger nail dig deep into your now harden stiff nipple and cause you to scream in pain.

“Stand still whore, if you still want you little tit in tact. I have to clean you up or else both of us will get it from Max, got it!” Jane let go of her sharp nail, and starts to reach deep inside your little slit with her other soap covered finger.

While reaching down and rubbing onto your sensitive pussy wall, she use her hand to apply soap all over your body.

“You got a nice ass, slut! Im sure Max love to rip them apart!” When Jane reach her hand onto your curve ass, she slap it hard as she continue to cover it with soap.

As Jane continue to finger your little pink hole, your little slit begin to clench and contract around her long finger, and juice begin to flow out of your tight hole as Jane rubbing hard on you clit.

“You are such a sensitive slut, no wonder Max like you. Now there is something will make you feel a lot better!” After finish covering your body with soap, Jane use her free hand to grab on the warm water running jet showerhead. Without a warning, her hand withdraw from your now soaking wet slit, while holding your pussy lips apart, she thrust the showerhead deep into your slit, the strong warm jet of water quickly splash deep into your little hole.

Last edited by darksinner; 12-15-2008 at 04:22 PM.
Old 12-15-2008, 04:29 PM   #200
Taking it

Jane slides her hand all over my body-her fingers now working in and out of my pussy in a frenzy-my pussy clenches around her thick long fingers-my body letting me down again as she fingers me deep.

She spins me round and comments on my ass-slapping my cheeks for good measure-her fingers move onto my clit which swells to her touch-i begin to moan as she slides her fingers back into my pussy-leaving her other fingers free to rub my clit hard.

She pushes hard into me-stretching me-pressuring my clit-i fall back onto the wall-my legs spread without my realising-almost inviting her to carry on-as she slides her fingers deep up inside me-my clit is on fire-i moan louder and close my eyes-hating myself for responding.

Suddenly she pulls away from me-my fingers instinctively fly down to my clit to keep the feeling flowing through my body-i feel her pulling my lips apart-wider and wider-and then she thrusts the showerhead up inside me-i shriek with the pain as it opens me up-stretching me so wide-the jet of warm water shooting up inside me.

'No-stop it' i yell.

Jane laughs and lowers her mouth onto my clit-she takes it hard and sucks me-whilst thrusting the showerhead in and out of my stretched open hole.