Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos - Go To Main Page
Message board for people who wish to roleplay and discuss rape fantasies.

Real Time Bondage

Welcome to the Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Rape Board - Free rape pictures and videos > Talk about Rape > General Rape Forum
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search
Rape gallery Incest gallery Bestiality gallery Gay sex gallery Anime gallery Scat gallery

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #1
lordbyron23

lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)lordbyron23 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Mother&Daughter and Sister Pairings

Didn't find a thread about this, so I opened one.
One of my favourite fantasize is to kidnapped a mom and daughter or a pair of sisters, especially twins, to rape them for a couple of days in a old house outside the town. It always makes me hot to imagine to rape two women that are so close to each other because of their family bounds. Wanting to see how they react when you force them to lick the pussys of each other,let one watching the rape of the other or fuck the daughter or one sister in the ass or cunt and let the mother or the other sister lick your cock after it, so she taste how the daughter/sister tasted. Also you can rape the mother, come on her face and let the daughter lick of every drop of your cum. It is also fun to play little punish games with them, like that the younger sister rape her older sister with a strap on or one twin must punish the other twin and whipped her or put some needles in her nipples.
In all this activities I think that this relative pairings would react different then if you kidnapped two women without family bounds and let them do this.I believe they would be feel more disgusting to do this and the pain to watch how you did all the cruel things of a rape to this close person would be greater than if she watched the rape of her best friend for an example.

What is with you,do you also have preference for this kind of victim pairings in your fantasize? Do you also want to know how the reaction are different from the case if you rape two women that don't know each other?
lordbyron23 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
daughter, mother, sisters, twins