View Single Post
Old 02-28-2013, 05:35 AM   #59
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default Duty medic by Mad Gerald. Chapter Two.

Duty medic Story By Mad Gerald

The contents of this story is of sexual nature and does involve blackmail, and non-consensual sex.

ANYONE WHO MAY BE OFFENDED BY THIS STUFF PLEASE DO NOT READ. YOU WERE WARNED OK!

All characters are fictitious. Any resemblance to anyone either alive or dead is purely coincidental.

This story is intended for ADULTS only.

IF YOU ARE UNDER 18 PLEASE DO NOT READ.

LEGAL STUFF:
The attached story may be shared with others and freely posted in newsgroups and on the Internet, provided no money is charged to read this document, or if it is I am offered free entrance to that site in payment and no part of this document, including the notices and attached fiction are modified, and the original author is given proper credit for their work.

FANTASY IS FANTASY! RAPE IS REAL AND HURTS PEOPLE AND DESTROYS LIVES KEEP THAT STRAIGHT IN YOUR HEAD!!

Duty medic by Mad Gerald.

Chapter Two.

It's 1984 . . .

I'm a Sergeant in the Royal Air Force, at one of the larger bases, I'm a medic at the medical center. Part of my duties is roistering the nurses and other medic's for duty medical cover. Every now and again I roster myself to make it fair. I'm such a nice guy you see.

So anyway I used to try it on with the female staff to get some on the side over the duty periods. It's all over weekends and nights. Only trouble is they're all to stuck-up to put it out. So it occurred to me one day as I did the stock in the medicine store, they don't have to. With some stealthy planning I could just have it. I started to read up on the drugs we had and within three weeks I was ready for my first trial.

I selected carefully, and came up with Flight lieutenant Lucy Hughes, a nursing sister, a bit plain, full of herself, always a pain in the arse. Chances of her saying "give it to me big boy" less odds than a tin of dog meat winning the derby. And as she would always complain about anything, ideal as if I drug her and she doesn't make a scene then game on.

She had been on this Wednesday and I had successfully drugged her and cum on her face. It was now the bank holiday weekend.

I had arranged it so I was on as well. I had listened in on every conversation going in the last two days. She had suspected nothing. I was happy and expectant for the weekend. I had a cocktail prepared which would I was assured get her to be quiet co-operative. Flt Lt Pete Morgan One of the medical center doctors quickly caught on when I was asking him about the side effects of some drugs. He had smiled and told me what to use, what effect they had and what measures to use. This varied from comatose and fuckable (won't remember, CFWR) to do anything (won't remember, DAWR) he had grinned and said in trials he had experienced a 98% success rate.

Flt Lt Hughes came in on the Saturday morning in an awful temper. I was quiet happy to do some menial jobs then put my feet up and watch the tv.

She was having none of it.

"Sergeant! Sergeant! Have you seen the medical store? It's a disgrace!" She barged in to the staff room. I don't know why she was shouting there were only the two of us there.
"What's wrong with it? I inquired putting down my tea.

Her face was flushed in anger. She really looked like she would burst. She came to a stop her tits wobbled beautifully trapped in her tight white Sisters uniform.
"It's Ma'am Sergeant, Ma'am! What's wrong with it Ma'am! You need to be more aware of who it is you are addressing in the future sergeant! You and the other staff here are becoming all to lacking in the paying of everyday compliments. I'm going to bring this to the attention of the station Senior Medical Officer. Now try again!"

I sighed "What's wrong with it Ma'am?" I said wearily.
"That's better! not as I would like but better. Everything is wrong with it Sergeant. Everything. Drugs are not labelled. There are hardly any request forms. The bin is over full. I suggest you get in there and sort it!"

"Yes Ma'am" I replied heading for the door with my tea. "And you can leave that here. You can make some more when the jobs finished, understand."
I stared at her hard then put down my tea. "Yes Ma'am" I said begrudgedly.

As I left she sat down in front of the Tv. I was incensed. I managed to control my anger though and I channeled it into planning this evening’s entertainment. I finished the medical store at about 5.30. by that time the sport I'd wanted to watch on Tv was over. I went to the staff room. All day she had sat in there watching an old black and white film. Nothing had happened all day. She had just finished her dinner.

"Fancy a coffee Ma'am" I said all sweetness and light.
"Yes please sergeant. Have you sorted out the store room?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Right I'll take a look after a drink, see if it's acceptable" I made the coffee, fuck I could have punched her. but instead I added the cocktail I had (DAWR), and smirked to myself. "Seeing anyone this evening Ma'am? anyone popping by?"
"No their all away Sergeant, where I should be. Instead of stuck in here with the likes of you. I'm afraid it's a quiet night in." I smiled inwardly and handed her the coffee. The news came on. We sat and watched it. She finished her coffee and put the cup on the table.

"Right finish that up, lets see this store then." She stood. Her white uniform clung to her wide hips, the skirt staying about mid thigh stuck to her stockings. She straightened it and walked to the door. "Come on Sergeant!" I put my cup down and went with her.
We got to the store she went in I followed. She started to inspect it. She wobbled a bit and grabbed the desk.

"It's not up to my kind of standard Sergeant. Look these drugs are in the wrong order. They are meant to be alphabetical are they not?" She traced her hand over the racking.
"Yes Ma'am they are." She turned to look at me. Her eyes looked glazed.
"Well you'll need to shshort phem out" she grabbed the desk again.
"I think you should kneel down Ma'am" I instructed. She knelt down, I couldn't believe it. She was on her knees looking up at me, Her uniform was taught across her breasts. "Suck your thumb bitch" she did, without question. Her mouth locked around the base of her thumb.

"Undo your dress get your tit's out!" She started to fumble at the front and then pulled the poppers open. Once it was open she pulled each cup off her stiff white tits, leaving them exposed. I licked my lips, "Say 'Yes Sergeant' every time I give you an instruction, is that clear" She looked up at me with those beautiful brown dopey eye's.

"Yes Sergeant"
"Stand up. Lean over the edge of the desk" She stood and complied "Yes Sergeant" "Pull your dress up off you're fat arse" I watched as she dragged it up. "Yes Sergeant" She stood leant forward her white panty clad backside pushed out.
"Pull your knickers and tights down cunt!" I was enjoying this now.
She hooked her thumbs in the waistband and stretched them down. "Yes Sergeant" her arse was delicious two stiff broad white globes her crease a tight line.
"Finger your cunt, make yourself wet" Her hand went to her pussy and she started to finger herself open.
"Yes Sergeant"
Her legs trembled as she rubbed at her cunt.

"Find some KY gel off the shelf!" I watched as she she stood. "Yes Sergeant" she searched the shelves, she soon found some. and came back. She held it out.
"Open it, kneel down!"
"Yes Sergeant" she sank down opening the packet.
"Get my cock out!" her hands went to my trousers and undid them. "Yes sargeant" She stretched my pants down and pulled my semi erect cock out. Her touch was warm and gentle.

"Kiss it, lick it!"
"Yes Sergeant"

She started to kiss the end, she drew my foreskin back and wrapped her tongue around the head, drawing it into her mouth. She started to suck and lick it. I put my hand on her head just behind her nurses hat and encouraged her to take it deeper. Fuck I was in heaven.
"Stop, cover the end in Ky"
"Yes sergeant" She dutifully opened the tube and squeezed some out, she quickly covered the tip.
"Get up, lean over the desk!"
She complied. "Yes Sergeant"
"Fill your bottom cleavage with KY" I watched as she struggled to do as I said.
"Yes Sergeant" Her ass cleft gleamed with the gel as she squeezed it out.

"Stop saying yes Sergeant, hold your bottom open as wide as you can, then stay still." She lay on top of the desk, her fingers biting into her stiff cheeks. She drew them open.
She looked gorgeous in her smart white uniform, the skirt folded up over her waist, white tights rolled down, clinging to her mid thighs. Her white panties just above them, stretched tight between her open legs. Her face pressed to the surface of the desk.

"Stay still" she did. I quickly rushed to the surgery next door. I grabbed the video camera on its tripod from inside the door. In five minutes I had it positioned, plugged in and ready to roll. She filled the eyepiece. I moved back to her. The KY had slid down from her ass and now globs of it clung to her blonde snatch hairs. She still held her ass wide.

"Listen to me carefully Flight lieutenant Hughes. You want me to fuck you in the ass. You want me badly. You must be buggered! you need to be sodomized. It's the only way you can achieve Orgasm. You are desperate to come, You must plead and beg to be buggered. I am the only one who can sodomize you to orgasm. Do you understand, say yes Sergeant if you understand."
"Yes Sergeant".

"If I ever say ' Anal pleasure whore' to you, you will let me, and want me to sodomize you. You will not remember what or why you have done so. - do you understand?"
"Yes Sergeant".
"Anal pleasure whore" her face changed, to a pleading look.

"Oh god! please, please"
"What's wrong Ma'am?" I asked. She gasped and pushed her ass back and up.
"I need you! please." she moaned.
"Need what Ma'am?" I asked amused.
" Oh fuck my arse! please, god I need it, please fuck me in the ass, please!"
I turned on the camera. "What was that Ma'am?"
"Oh please fuck my ass, put it in ooooh come on I need it, fuck my ass!"
Her body writhed and she flexed her hips. She yawned her big butt open.
I wanked my cock, fuck I was turned on.

"Bugger me please! just . . just put it in, oh fuck my ass!" I stood behind her, her well lubed crease yawned before me, she stretched it wide going up on tip-toe.
Her anus was a tight amber ringed spider.
"How many times have you taken it up the ass bitch?" I breathed.
"Oh never, but I want it ooh please make me take it up the ass, put it in!"

She pressed back at me, I slid my aching hard cock up her slick crease, she squeezed it with her big butt cheeks, moaning. She yawned them open again. I put the tip to her dimple and let it rest there. She groaned and bounced back against it.
"Oh Yess push, push oooh!" I pushed. She eased back. Her fingers drawing her cheeks almost flat. With excruciating slowness her sphincter began to give.

I kept up the pressure. She grunted and forced back, She started to shake
with tension as her virgin anus began to reluctantly open. I grabbed hold of my shaft to stop it bending. It was like a hot vice. Slowly it accepted it and with sudden release it popped past her hard ring of muscle.

She stamped and went rigid letting out an animal yelp as it entered her hot
rectum. Her fingers scrabbled at her cheeks trying to draw them wider as my girth began to sink in.
I remembered her bitching and bossing me about earlier and shoved it deeper. She went rigid letting go of her ass cheeks and slapped at the desk top instead. "UHHHH Arghhhh!"
"Not as fucking bossy now are you cunt, eh!" I rammed it deeper, She writhed and danced, her legs flexing.

"Not so high and fucking mighty! Beg for it cunt, beg!" I pulled it almost out.
"Please fuck me in my ass push it back in, please push it in!" I grabbed her hips and viciously rammed into her, trapping her thighs between the desk and mine.

Christ her ass was tight, it was burning hot, making my helmet ache as I forced it deeper. I pinched her hips through her starched Uniform making her stay still as I started to gain ground. It was a struggle but It was going in, Fuck with her attitude it was all going in! I drank in the sight of her in her tight white uniform, it all rucked up around her ample hips, her epaulette’d shoulders trembling. Her mouth was an open silent gasp as I shoved into her, she found purchase on the desk top with her hands and pushed up against my chest, with her back. Her wide hips were a delight to grip as I fucked up into her shuddering ass.
My cock was being squeezed hard by her guts, her internal muscles reacting with kind to my forceful intrusion. I shoved and shoved. She squealed and collapsed forward on the desk. My cock had slid over the back of her cervix and her rectum clenched down hard around it.

"Oh Oh Oh god it it OH OH UHH Uhh Uhhh" she gasped as suddenly she started to ease back at it. Her ass was holding me tight. I could only pull out a short way so I set to fucking her ass with short hard stabs which made her squirm and groan. "Ask me to fuck your ass harder, Cunt, beg me!"

"Fuck my ass UHHH harder Ohh fuck my ass harder OHHH!"
I set to pressing home my cock as deep as it would go.
"Oh make me take it UHH UHH Yes Please fuck my arse OWWW Uhh!"
I stopped my cock buried deep.
"Sodomize yourself bitch c'mon! fuck my cock with that fat ass do it!"

She heaved back shuddering and then lifted and rammed back. It was getting easier, she started to rock back and too impaling her trembling ass hole on my aching shaft.
Now my cock isn't big but fuck that bitch was making it swell like I've never seen it before. I groaned as she heaved back down it's length again. I grabbed hold of her shoulders squeezing her rank bars as I drew it almost all the way out and then slammed it back in. She jerked and yelped, I did it again and then set too fucking her butt hard.

The back of her uniform was wet with her sweat as I fucked her ass.
Her wide cheeks shook and wobbled as I slammed against them.
"Please . . Please Oh I'm . . I'm going to . . . to Uhh!"
"Are you going to cum whore is that what your saying Eh?"
She shuddered as it slid in again, "Please slow . . slow Uhh"

I rammed her hard. Once it was all the way in I dragged her off the desk and and slammed her to the floor. She grunted with the impact. I gripped the back of her hair and I ground my hips into her stiff splayed buttocks. I grabbed her shoulder and twisted her up to one side. " Put your hand down there! Finger your cunt, Do it!" she shoved her hand down and I felt her finger tips tickle my bollocks as I pushed my knees down on either side of hers and slammed them together. Trapping her hand and making her butt squeeze my shaft.
I started to heave into her long slow deep reaming thrusts that made her wince and grunt. I sped up. she was panting like a bitch on heat.

I could feel her ass muscles clench around my girth her insides getting more and more tense with each solid thrust. Her butt was lifting an she had gone quiet I grabbed her hair again and made a meal of butt fucking her squelching ass. Her legs slowly stiffened. Her arse becoming a hard clenched cushion as I slapped against it with increasing force.
Lucy groaned and then her body went rigid.

"Ohhhhhhhhh my assss UH UH UH UH UH UH UHHHH!" She went wild fucking up at my cock her butt sucking at my dick as she squirmed and writhed and kicked under me. She had cum Her rectum became a strumming hard grip around my cock. Throbbing and sucking at me as she sobbed and strained. I lost it and felt the first hard throb in my nuts. Then the jerking solid heat of my seed jetting into her bowels. She seemed to come again heaving back lifting her hips off the floor lifting me as she pushed her face to the tiles and sobbed in release.

I lay there for a moment enjoying the heat of my seed around my cock in her ass. Then reluctantly I slid it out and knelt up over her. Her ass hole was gaping my semen strung from her slowly closing rear entrance. Fuck that was good I slid the head in and out a few times enjoying it's elastic grip. She moaned. Her fingers slid out of her cunt. I hadn't realized she had got them inside. They were slick with her cunt juice. as they slid out her juices poured from the open entrance of her pussy. She smelled delicious. I dipped my finger in and had a taste. Well that's a pleasure for next time.

"Get up!" I ordered she struggled up to her knees. My semi erect cock was covered in my semen and traces of her shit. I thought of getting her to clean it. then I decided to leave it for later.

"Say 'Thank you sergeant for fucking my fat arse'" "Thank you Sergeant for fucking my fat arse" she repeated. "Right go to the toilets, clean your ass and twat correct your dress and then go and sleep on your favourite chair in the crew room. When I wake you up you won't remember any of this do you understand?"

"Yes Sergeant" she walked off as if nothing had happened.
I cleaned up the floor and desk, threw the KY in the bin. Smartened myself up and went to drink my tea in the crew room. While I was in there she strolled in, sat in front of the Tv and went to sleep.

I left her for ten minutes, then I took her a cup of tea, "Ma'am a cup of tea?" she stirred and blinked. "Ah oh good . . thanks, finished the store have you? I'll drink this and we'll have a look shall we?"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Is that the time? days gone nowhere, better get this drunk" she said.

I sat my heart racing as she drank the tea. She finished and stood up. When she had she winced a little and put her hand to her belly.
"Everything all right Ma'am?" I queried.
She glanced at me "Yes Sergeant, indigestion I think. Right lets get on."
We walked to the store, inside she started her inspection.
"These drugs should be alphabetically sequenced Sergeant and they're not, make sure you correct it"

"Yes Ma'am"

She walked past the desk and stopped at the bin, she bent and lifted it, then she showed me the contents. it contained the spent tube of KY and box.
"You could have emptied the bin Sergeant, although God alone knows what people have been up to in here?" "Yes Ma'am" I smiled.
She walked the length of the store, I followed. When we had reached the other end she looked uncomfortable, and went to pull her pants from her arse.
"I'm sorry sergeant, I seem a trifle sore today, It's quite close in here. I perspire, the uniforms gets rather hot you see, not that you want, or need to know though."

"It's OK Ma'am I understand" I smiled sweetly. "Yes quite, right you've done a good job, sort out the alphabetical sequence and it will be fine. Let's try and keep it this way OK. Right I've other things to do I'll get on."

"Yes Ma'am I'll finish off here, see you later Ma'am" She turned and left.

I couldn't believe It had worked. Things were definitely on the up. I felt my cock stirring again. She was going to have a busy night ahead of her.

End of Part Two.

If you enjoyed it please say so - Enjoy MG
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote