View Single Post
Old 01-04-2015, 04:05 AM   #485
friskyminx

friskyminx has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender?Female
2. Your age? I know what I'm doing
3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?12 -13
4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Victim
5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? Nope, unless I'm an accomplice.
6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?20+
7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?2 - 3
8. Have you ever been raped in real life?No
9. If yes, how many incidents?N/A
10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)N/A
11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?No
12. If yes, how many incidents?N/A
13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?N/A
14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?Stranger. Anonymous, faceless, masked..
15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)Yes. Car, hotel room, alley, sex club, your house, still thinking..
16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?Both. 2 -3 men typically.
17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?Yes
18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?Not usually.
19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Gun play for intimidation/ fear only. No striking with or pulling trigger. NO Knife Play.
20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? No.
21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?Yes. Slapping, pinning, belt or other bondage but no marks, punching, etc.
22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? Occasionally
23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?Straight
24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Oh, yeah.
25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?Yes
26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Rapist's choice
27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverOften
28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverOften
29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverAlways
30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? No
31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, NeverNever
32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?No
33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?I'm white.
34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?Yes - white.
35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?No
36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?No
37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?Yes
38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? Both - Partner/Lover and new
39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly...
40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?..
41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 98.6%
42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Absolutely!

Last edited by friskyminx; 01-04-2015 at 04:09 AM.
friskyminx is offline   Reply With Quote