View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 06:52 AM   #484
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

1. Are you male? female? transgender?
Male

2. Your age?

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies?
Not sure, 12-13ish?

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim?
Rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role?
No

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this?
At least once a day, maybe around 7-12 times.

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this?
1-2

8. Have you ever been raped in real life?
No

9. If yes, how many incidents?
N/A

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)
N/A

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life?
No

12. If yes, how many incidents?
N/A

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?
N/A

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know?
Both, if I see someone that I want she'll end up in my fantasies

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.)
I generally don't have a common setting, sometimes her bedroom, sometimes mine, sometimes a van, sometimes an isolated hunting cabin. The list goes on.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape?
They always start with me raping the chick, then later I have my friends join in for a gangrape. Sometimes I go a little further and we get more than one bitch and we have a huge rape orgy.

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist?
Usually just some pain, like slapping, pulling her hair, twisting her nipples (I love fantasizing about doing this while cumming inside her)... Things like that.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons?
Sometimes.

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife?
They are for threats and intimidation only, I don't like to cut my victim.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim?
No.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence?
Yes.

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol?
Not usually, I like her aware of what's happening to her. Although I will fantasize about drugging her just so I can get her somewhere where no one could hear her scream.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual?
Straight.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim?
Always. If she isn't struggling and fighting back it doesn't feel like rape.

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum?
Yes, mine in my victim(s).

26. If yes, where does it usually end up?
Anywhere and everywhere. I usually start with a fresh load in her pussy just so she knows that I claimed her as mine. Then maybe in her ass, or on her tits. One of my favorite things is after I've raped her throughout the day I unload a hot cumshot on her face and leave her like that throughout the night.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often. If I rape her more than once then her ass is going to take me in it.

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Often. Same as the anal rape above.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Always. This is my first target. If I get a victim she's going to take my cock straight to the babymaker.

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm?
Never. Its not about her, this is all about me and my satisfaction at taking her against her will.

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never
Sometimes. I do have some fantasies of taking a woman and her daughter or forcing incest on her family members after I've had my fun with the women. (This is not my family, by the way. That's just gross.)

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)?
If it is a scene that your's truly is starring in then no, because it's my cock. But if I have fantasies of gangraping a chick I usually make sure that there's a guy in there that has an exceptionally large member. This is the best for the end of the gangrape when she thought it couldn't get any worse and all of a sudden she's staring down cock the size of her wrist.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often?
I'm mostly attracted to white brunettes, but I'm an equal opportunist. If I find a woman that piques my interest then she's going to get raped in my mind.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often?
Not really, mostly its me. When I have others I don't tend to think about the rapists that much (unless I'm trying to go for the disgusting factor for the victim in which I think of some of the ugliest men to take the woman for the degrading factor.)

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child?
No.

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children?
No.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life?
No.

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you?
N/A

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly.
She has to have her hands bound and she's absolutely naked, other than that, nothing much.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any?
No.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc)
100%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete?
Sure, why not.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-23-2014 at 06:55 AM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote