Old 12-19-2014, 01:04 AM   #482
DrWorm1537

DrWorm1537 has initial reputation

1. Are you male? female? transgender? Male

2. Your age? 35

3. Age when you first started having these kinds of fantasies? 12 or 13ish

4. Do you more often fantasize being the rapist or the victim? Rapist

5. Do you ever fantasize about being in the opposite role? No

6. How many times a week would you estimate that you fantasize about this? 5-7 depending

7. How many times a day would you say you fantasize about this? 1-3 depending

8. Have you ever been raped in real life? Not really sure. Ill have to check with my therapist.

9. If yes, how many incidents? see above

10. If yes to #8, did you report it? (If more than one, show a fraction or % of how many you reported)

11. Have you ever raped anyone in real life? not sure. Ill have to check with her therapist.

12. If yes, how many incidents? see above

13. If yes to #11, were you ever convicted as a result?

14. Do you most often fantasize about stranger rape, or rape with someone you know? Usually someone I know or at least someone I saw in real life recently

15. What are the most common settings for your fantasies? (e.g. my bedroom, outdoors, a cabin, a dungeon, etc.) usually her bedroom or convenient real world setting.

16. Do your fantasies typically involve just one on one scenes, or gangrape? just one on one. Not a team player

17. Do your fantasy scenes include the victim being hit (slapped, punched) by the rapist? Not usually. Sometimes a light slap to het their attention.

18. Do your fantasy scenes typically include weapons? Rarely

19. If yes, as threats or intimidation only, or also used on the flesh, e.g. cut with a knife? Threats and or blackmail.

20. Do your fantasy scenes typically include overt violence to the victim? Not usually, Drugging or coercion mostly.

21. Are your fantasy scenes typically limited to the victim being forced against her will (e.g. overpowered, unable to resist) without overt violence? Almost always

22. Do your fantasy scenes typically involve the victim being incapacitated or severely diminished via drugs or alcohol? yes, alcohol or pills.

23. Do you identify yourself most as Straight? Gay/Lesbian? Bisexual? Straight. Guess I havent had the right dick yet.

24. Do your rape scenes most often include a struggle by the victim? Sometimes

25. Do your scenes typically include a man's cum? Always(my own)

26. If yes, where does it usually end up? Almost always in her pussy.

27. Do your scenes include anal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Rarely

28. Do your scenes include oral rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Sometimes.

29. Do your scenes include vaginal rape? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Always.

30. Do your scenes typically include the victim having an orgasm? Never

31. Do your scenes include family members? Always, Often, Occasionally, Rarely, Never Never unless victims are females related to each other like a pair of sisters or a mother and daughter.

32. Do your scenes typically include the size of the man's cock as an important feature? If so, what size (approximately)? No.

33. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the victim as an important feature? If so, what is the victim's race most often? Usually Caucasian women.

34. Do your scenes typically include the race or ethnicity of the rapist as an important feature? If so, what is the rapist's race most often? Nope, just whatever race I am.

35. Were you ever sexually molested as a child? Ill have to check with my therapist again.

36. Do you have sexual fantasies about children? No.

37. Have you ever enacted a rape roleplay in real life? Yes. I am lucky to have had partners who shared my kink in real life.

38. If yes, was it with your spouse/partner/lover, or with someone new to you? All three.

39. Are there other key elements to your fantasies that I have missed with the questions above? If so, please describe them briefly. The key theme is leaving my cum in their vaginas to claim them and impregnation.

40. Are there other questions that you think of that should be included in a future survey, if there are any? Favorite victim archetype.

41. How honest have you been in answering these questions, approximately? (Please give as a %... e.g. 100%, 90%, etc) 80%

42. Would you like to receive the tabulated results of this survey when it is complete? Yes please
DrWorm1537 is offline   Reply With Quote