View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 12:43 AM   #121
TRAKS
Privileged Member

TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)TRAKS has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Nephew & Aunt

.mp4
Size: 416445413 bytes (397.15 MiB), duration: 00:26:30, avg.bitrate: 2095 kb/s
Audio: aac, 48000 Hz, stereo (eng)
Video: h264, yuv420p, 1280x720, 29.97 fps(r) (eng)

My Nephew Lance and I have always been emotionally close and have confided in other for years! I helped him talk out his sexuality and dealing with the family recently and now I needed him. I have been dating a beautiful waitress for many months when I met this very handsome, younger man... BUT HE WANTS anal! HELP ME LANCE!

I am lucky, Lance is staying with me for a few months... I enter my Nephew's room and shyly ask for a big favour... Please Teach Me anal! Tonight my new boy toy is going to fuck my butthole... What do I do? Lance explains to me about cleaning, lube, practicing with anal toys, relaxing and playing with my pussy!

To get started he lubes up one of his anal toys and slides it in and out of my ass... I take it like a pro! It feels so wonderful... I now have TWO PUSSIES! Wanting MORE I soon blurt out "I WANT TO FEEL A REAL DICK IN MY ASS!" Lance wastes no time and lubes up his big cock and slowly enters my dark naughty hole! I am in heaven and soon he pounds away at my ass! I came 3 times! The final orgasm started off with; sliding my ass back and forth on his hard dick... then I knew I needed him DEEP! I reach back and pull him closer... telling him I need it DEEP! I came again! I think the dirtiest part was when he pulled out and left me with a nice gaping hole for me to finger!

WOW was that amazing and I discovered that I love anal!! Lance will be getting butthole from me know!

tags: fetish, taboo, incest, roleplay, stockings

https://fboom.me/file/76243c20955fe/...es_Me_Anal.mp4