View Single Post
Old 10-18-2016, 02:18 PM   #15
Mad Gerald
Privileged Member

Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Mad Gerald has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default G I Jane Part Twenty One

Part Twenty One.

Senator Lillian Dehaven was approached by an aid, He whispered to her and she smiled, made excuses and left the meeting she was attending.

She arrived twenty minutes later at her plush apartments, She went in her eyes immediately went to the crate stood at the end of her elaborate four poster bed. Major Henry smiled relieved at her arrival.

"You are late Major, as ever, is she sedated or not?"

"Not Maam, it was unwise, the dose with all the other things weve given her"

"Liberal applications of your own seed no doubt! I want her Co-operative at the least" she frowned. Major Henry just nodded sheepishly.

"What is she dressed in Major eu-natural I suppose?"

"Yes apart from dog tags and combat boots."

"Im going out to dinner when I come back I want her ass in dress uniform, and on that special frame, attached to the foot of the bed, is that clear? Or would you like a diagram Major?"

"That wont be necessary Maam, I will get it done"
"Good you have two hours Major, and when I get back I dont want to see your worthless ass anywhere near here. Understood!"

He grinned. "Yes Maam!" She left.

Major Henry put his hat on the bed and set too taking the back off the crate. Ten minutes later He rested it against the wall and crouched down to admire the view.

ONeils ass was impaled to the hilt on the bung attached to the frame, below that her cunt was gaping open. slick with juice, her shaven twat looked so swollen and excited, Her clit was an unbelievably thick stud, protruding from its hood. She moaned and flexed her thigh muscles, pressing her ass back to the butt plug. The crate floor was covered in her cunt excretions. Her whole muscular frame shiny with sweat.

"I hope your cunts as hot as it looks Lieutenant, because your gonna get a fucking you wont ever forget tonight bitch"
He sneered as he opened his medical bag and retrieved a syringe and filled it. He tapped it and then jabbed it into ONeils flinching ass. He watched her slump.

"Lifes a bitch ONeil, a bitch, and tonight your it" He went to work.

ONeil slowly came too, she tried to breath but it was difficult, there was something in her mouth, or in her throat, she came too with sudden realization. Tried to bite down but couldnt, her teeth ground to the metal ring as the thick cock in it pumped in and out. She opened her eyes as the foul tasting thing expanded and flooded her gullet with seed. She began to choke. A hand stroked her head.

"Thats a good girl swallow, swallow thats it good girl" Major Henry cooed.

He withdrew it letting what was left of his semen dribble from her mouth.

She was suspended at one end of a big four-post bed. She coughed spitting out great globs of come. Her ass ached, from the bung. She watched as the Major clambered off the bed. Realising she was dressed again. She lowered her head to the sheets; She was attached by her ass to the frame from the crate. This was attached to the bed frame. Her feet were on the floor behind the bed, straight out. She had dress shoes on she could tell by the feel but she was stood in some kind of plastic tray?

Her breasts were sore and still burned; she looked beneath her they were trapped inside a dress blouse and dress jacket, An Army uniform? She wasnt in the army? A skirt was bunched around her waist. Her arms were out straight to either side attached to manacles on chains, which went to the bed side beams above her. She was suspended there, ass in the air impaled on the ass bung. She could feel a dress hat placed on her head and then straightened.
"There, all ready, sorry its the wrong uniform but its what your host wanted. Thanks for the throat fuck it was really good of you" he smiled

"PHUK OO OO ASTARD!!" she managed.

"There it was no trouble, oh I gave your tits a booster shot while you were out, thought it would make you appreciate how tight the jacket is more. Now you be nice to your host, your career is quite literally your ass!" he laughed and left.

ONeil struggled to be free to no avail, her legs were free but there was nothing to lever against. She hung there feeling the semen and spit dribble from her mouth onto the sheets. Her breasts were throbbing it was growing in intensity. She needed to open the Jacket and blouse. She looked down, left much longer, with the buttons straining like that, They would open themselves. The full feeling from her ass was incredible. The excruciating fullness of her breasts was growing much worse. She stamped her feet in frustration.
"My, my you are impatient Lieutenant!" It was the Senator, behind her.

She came around the front and sat across the bed in front of her smiling. She took hold of ONeils chin and lifted her head looking into her angry eyes.

"You are a big girl now arent you. I like big girls, Oh dear has that nasty Major been filling your poor mouth with his excuse for a cock? never mind, Aunty Lillian will look after you now."
She reached forward to the side of the ring gag.

"Push your tongue through it hard and it should pop out"

ONeil tentatively did nothing happened so she stuck her tongue right through Lillian twisted something and the thing snapped shut on her tongue trapping it. ONeils eyes bulged as she tried to pull it free, but it was fast.

"Oh you military types are so trusting" She laughed.
She started to get undressed.

"The military want more and more funding, they cant recruit like they did, So they begrudgingly open the doors to women, then, when their played at their own game and forced by PC issues to take on Female Combat troops.

Oh no then, its but theyll be captured, captured and raped! So they get theyre wish, I give them your ass, first chance they get they rape the shit out of you. Well after they made you shit on the floor that is." She paused.

ONeil realized she was enjoying the look of horror on her face as she realized the only way she could know that would be if she had seen the video of her rape in the beach house.

"A nice touch I feel, So now I go to them and say, hey you cant recruit, You recruit women and you abuse them, you cant man all these establishments without hauling women into the service, and now I have video proof that testosterone rules. So female soldiers are a no, no. Hell our soldiers cant stop raping them, fuck knows what the enemy will do! So therefore I get the cuts in military expenditure I want, the country is eternally grateful. I get a shot at presidency, and to think Salem just wanted to add you to his extensive array of hookers! Shit thats ambition for you!" She was naked now.

She toyed with her small hard nipples, then her twat, for an older woman she was still in pretty good shape. She got on the bed in front of ONeil and spread her legs exposing her wrinkled sex to the horrified Lieutenant.

"Now lets see are you going to be a good girl for Aunty, lick her wet cunny for her?"

ONeil went cross eyed focusing on her twat, she eased two fingers in and out of it, they came out slick with thick cream. ONeil pulled her face, paling and shook her head No.
"Now thats a naughty girl, Aunties cross, shall I show you what Auntie does when shes cross and wants naughty girls to behave?"

She got up and went behind ONeil; She pulled the rubber cap off the butt plug and eased the plunger out. Then she began pumping it, expanding the awesome girth of the thing. ONeil stiffened groaning; Lillian traced her finger around the sensitive inner walls of her buttocks, making her flinch and squirm.

She pumped, and pumped. ONeil was shaking her head struggling jerking her hips as the thing grew in her rectum. The Senator smiled pumping it some more, watching as ONeils thin stretched ring became thinner and tighter as the diameter grew.

She stopped and came back around the front, She settled on the bed and shuffled her ass closer to ONeils head. She took hold of her head and drew her protruding trapped tongue toward the folds of her cunt. ONeil closed her eyes as she began to grind her cunt to it. All ONeil could feel was the burning pressure in her breasts and her ass ring burning from the stretching.

"There thats a good girl, lick, LICK! Otherwise its ass splitting time honey!"

ONeil swallowed and began to circle what she could of her tongue, it slipped between the opening lips of the Senator, who groaned and began to press her twat to her face, ONeil felt her tongue slip into the entrance of her cunt.

Lillian began to hump her face gasping and moaning as ONeil stabbed her cunt entrance with her trapped tongue.
The Senator stopped and drew herself away, turned over and backed her ass to ONeils disgusted face, she held her cheeks wide open.

"Lick my asshole soldier bitch LICK IT!!"

ONeil licked at it and noticed with relief she was clean. She swiped her tongue across the length of her wrinkled asshole and down to the opening to her cunt, which left her ass hole resting on her nose. She drew back and inserted her tongue against her ass. She pushed back forcing her tongue deep into her butt, She moaned and her cunt and ass jerked. She kept tonguing her asshole as deep as she could. She reached back and began finger fucking herself jerking back on to ONeils probing tongue.

She tongued her asshole for about 5 minutes, and then she pulled back, Lillian, got up fingering herself hard.

"Nearly came bitch, nearly, now Im gonna introduce you to my friend, And Im gonna fuck your big soldier girl ass for you.

ONeil shook her head in disbelief.

The Senator went behind her and undid the release on the butt plug.

ONeil felt it slowly deflate. An incredibly strange sensation.
The Senator drew out a a wide rubber coupling and attached it to a rubber hose. Then attached the hose to medical pump on a drip stand. ONeil whimpered and strained her head around to see.

She could just see the drip stand, A box that was the pump attached to it with a large white filled syringe to one side. Above it was something she couldnt see.

"This wonderful toy has a hole in the tip to allow liquid to be administered via the tube on the inside, Im going to wash all that nasty semen out of your ass before we play isnt Aunty nice to you"

ONeil struggled trying to curse her as Senator Dehaven twisted the dial on the pump and a warm liquid rushed into her, flowing into ONeils bowels. Immediately the anal bung inflated to its extreme, ONeil began sobbing. She could feel her stomach begin to bulge as the liquid hosed out of the terrible thing into her intestines.

She felt her stomach continue to expand more and more and groaned nervously as the pain began. Then the expansion stopped. ONeil felt even more full than she had when those sick bastards had made her swallow their piss.

Lillian felt at her extended stomach, under her service skirt, then giggled.

ONeil flinched, again with a thump warm liquid started filling her bowels. The pain slowly changed to a warm tingling feeling starting in her stretched asshole. The warm feeling spread through her entire bowels as she felt the pressure increasing. ONeil felt the change in pressure in her bowels and almost immediately there followed a wave of warm chills sweeping her body.

Within the dress blouse her nipples stood straight out and she felt her clit swelling instantly. The lips of her cunt ached for attention, all puffed up. Renewed juices flowed from her open cunt. God how she craved sex. To be suckled and fucked heat spread through every part of her body.

Lillian stroked her thumb around ONeils clit, careful not to touch it Enjoying the way her body trembled and snatched. She switched off the pump ONeils belly was like a drum, as if she was pregnant. She made muffled complaints her belly filling her senses with odd sensations.

Lillian smiled and then gripped the end of the bung firmly, she tugged on it, and again, ONeils anus stretched out around it her ring being dragged back with it. She made a loud grunting noise as the pressure behind the bung began to take the upper hand. Lillian grinned as it began to move on its own. She was panting, she watched as ONeil pushed out the bung, her ass spitting it out with enormous force.
All the fluid burst out behind it in a rush, flooding out, bringing with it semen and shit.

ONeil howled in disgust as she felt herself empty. Feeling relief as the pressure dwindled inside her draining intestines. ONeils asshole was now extremely open from the effect of the bung. No matter how much she tried to squeeze it shut it wouldnt close. Her ring seemed to be trapped in that extremely open position.

"Oh dear you dirty girl, you have made a mess all over auntie!" The Senator laughed as the mess coursed down her naked body. ONeil shuddered unable to deal with how turned on it had made her.

The unpleasant burning was still there, but she realized she craved for something to fill the unbearable emptiness. The Senator admired her open ass. She raised her elbow level with the opening and rammed her fingers into it making ONeil jolt and squirm She forced it deeper, the heal of her hand pressing to the opening. It sank instantly in a little way then she swirled it around before pulling it completely out again.

She dipped her fingers into a jar of lubricant and wiped the large glob into her helpless ass, filling it with the thick jelly like substance. She stuck her fingers back in the jar and proceeded to pack ONeils ass full.

ONeils ass was gaping wide open allowing more and more of the substance to be packed inside. She felt The Senator filling her cavity with what seemed an enormous amount of the jelly. Just then she felt her slide all of her fingers into her ass effortlessly only to be pulled out as easily as it was inserted. ONeil realized her open bowels were now exposed more than ever before. She felt cold air pass up inside her ass unrestricted.

"Oh NO!" ONeil thought. "My asshole, It wont ever recover!"
The Senator continued to pack her ONeils ass until the jar of lubricant was empty. She looked at her hole and suppressed a giggle at what she had done.

"Shall I show you what I have to fill this with ONeil? Youre so wide open, you could fit a horse cock in your ass now," she chuckled at the sight of ONeils frantic complaint. Her ass shaking so that lubricant leaked from her enlarged opening.
Senator Dehaven busied herself for some minutes and then came around to the front of ONeil, held in her hand, attached to a set of thick straps was a huge real looking dildo in the shape of a horses cock. She held it in her hand and smiled to herself.

She had rarely had an opportunity to use it. The object was an exact replica of the Senators own Stallions dick, and he had a very large dick. Its length was 20 inches long but had a really wicked thickness. Most of its entire length it was 2 ½ inches in diameter and at the tip it blossomed out like a bloated mushroom to 4 inches.

"Only a fucking soldier slut like you could manage to take this up your ass. As you can imagine its going to take ages to get it in, and then once forced in. Its gonna be painful as hell to get out!"

Lillian grinned and then felt ONeils breasts through the dress jacket, ONeils eyes smouldered with need as she brushed and teased the thick nubs underneath. She began to undo the buttons

"Oh dear are you very full of mummy milk? Perhaps you should get used to it, Im sure with all this unprotected sex you have indulged in some of that semen must have stuck?"

ONeil grimaced in disgust at the thought that they had made her pregnant. Her jacket was open now Lillians fingers swept over and around the two big soaked patches on her blouse, teasing her teats so that they pulsed with thrills, she tweaked them between finger and thumb gently pulling them so they were big and fat. ONeil was desperate she was staring at the senators grinning mouth trying to will her into suckling her. Her teats burned and throbbed.

ONeil hung her head watching as Lillian produced two little clamps, two thin bars, separated by two poles, screw on bobbles on top and bottom. She made muffled entreaties as Lillian attached a clamp behind each thick stud and tightened them. ONeil thrashed as the clamps began to crush her engorged nipples, squashing the flesh so that her teats were two fat balloons poking stiffly out of the other side. Milk coursed from each.

Her whole body jolted and trembled as Lillian pulled and teased each one. Then to ONeils disbelief she did her blouse back up over them. The material stretched across both bulging peaks.

ONeil looked up pleading as Senator Dehaven left them and grabbed an attachment collar for the horse dildo and connected it to the bottom end. ONeil watched horrified as she then connected a tube from the syringe on the pump to the coupling at its base.

"This rubber ring at the base is inflatable, so it will pulse just like the girth of a real Horses cock, and then I can flood your guts with semen as if a real horse was coming up your ass."
Senator Dehaven smiled and went behind her. She placed the tip of the monster horse cock at the lubricant filled gaping wet red-rimmed hole of ONeils ass. Lillian watched ONeils ass pulse in anticipation her taut ass cheeks trembling. Without warning she rammed it forward. ONeil moaned as she felt the head of the hard rubber object enter her ass. Just as she tried to prepare herself for the thick shape to be rammed into her, It was forced in hard.

"AAAAGGGGNNNNGGGGHHHHHHH," She howled.

This one was different. Where the many cock heads that had pressed there before were hard and soft at the same time, this one was only hard, unrelenting and HUGE! Her asshole, brutalized as it was, could offer no resistance as the vast intruder forced its way inside her.

Again, the gag prevented a full throated scream. The Senator pressed it in, harder, and deeper, its length seemed to be covered with sharp little nubs, that bit into her flesh and scraped along her sensitive anal canal as it slipped in.

In her pain shrouded mind, her body quivered in helpless agony as the huge dildo started to slide in ONeils eyes squeezed shut, her mind racing madly. The soldiers cocks that had raped her ass had left when theyd cum. When would this end? How could it end?

ONeil screamed and snorted with pain but at the same time pressed her ass hard onto the invading object. Senator Dehaven was pleased when she saw that the first three inches were inside. She ignored ONeils screams, leaned back and pushed with all her weight. Screams resounded off the walls as more of the invading giant disappeared into his ONeils ass.

Senator Dehaven twisted a knob on the base of the Dildo and the rubber knot began to expanded inside the stretched ring of her ass and began pulsing. It was now secured inside her and would not come out until Senator Dehaven chose to remove it.

The throb from her breasts was incredible. She had to have more cock. She wanted to feel the whole thick length inside her. ONeil felt the familiar burning at the entrance to her filled ass, as she straightened her legs and then pressed back forcing more of it through the entrance of her wide open ass.

She pushed back groaning as Lillian shoved up until 9 inches of the horses cock was lying inside her bowels. She rocked forward and rocked backward feeling the cock rub in the bottom of her bowels.

"There I knew youd like it. Cmon thats a good girl fuck aunties big cock thats it, take it honey, take it, TAKE IT!!"
ONeil eased backward and felt the end of the head hit her narrowing bowels. She pushed hard onto the thick cock and buried it another 5 inches into her body. It wasnt enough for Lillian but it refused to go any further. No amount of pushing was going to get it in more than the 14 inches it was already in.

She rocked desperately on and off the end 4 inches trying to satisfy her bodies desperate craving to cum. Just then she felt Lillians fingers at the entrance to her pussy. ONeil was filled with both fear and desire.

With 14 inches of horse dildo stuck in her ass she realized she was totally at the senators mercy. Lillian pressed and pulled on her clit causing ONeils bowels to squeeze against the long, thick, brown horse dildo in her ass. Once it was inside her, it rested there.

"Please," ONeil prayed, silently,

"just let it stay there. please, dont fuck me any deeper, its going to kill me!"

Suddenly the Senator shoved forward and thrust the long, thick, veined dildo deeper. ONeil felt the thick dildo surge further than she could imagine it to go. She was sure it was not going to stop till it burst into her stomach. The intense thrill of fullness filled her.

Obsessed with desire she shoved back as the Senator bucked forward. In and out of her, tearing at the walls of her asshole, bringing blood and cum out with it with every stroke.

"There good bitch, deeper, thats it."

Lillian heaved up into her and with a single thrust he sank her massive dildo deep into her asshole again. It went half way in and stuck, too big even for ONeils gapping hole, the sheer size almost ripping her open. With a grunt and a mighty shove she pressed until it was fully in her, thick gobs of lubricant oozing out of the sides of her destroyed hole.

ONeil howled thrashing under her as the dildo raping went on for a good long time. ONeil couldnt tell how long. It seemed that it was going on forever, The thick head was behind her cervix, almost crushing it as it slammed and battered her searing rectum.

Lillian put all her weight down on her hips, and the monstrous, knobbed dildo inched deeper into the straining ONeil as she felt the huge, stretching invader slip deeper. She could only scream against her trapped tongue as Lillian buried the rest of the dildo up her searing, white hot tight asshole. scream and thrash her head about, Lillian started fucking her with brutal strokes. The awful thing deep in her violated hole.

Lillian gripped ONeils shoulders and looked down watching the way it disappeared into her shaking, writhing, sweating body. She fucked harder, the dildo glistening with blood and lubricant. She enjoy her displeasure and tears and pushed further, grinding up her poor ass.

She lay on her back putting her full weight on her manacled wrists as she reached under ONeil and squeezed and pulled her poor tits, twisting and yanking on the cruel clamps. ONeil was nearly delirious with pain and pleasure. Pain hot and insistent from her over stretched packed full rectum, Pleasure in deep throbbing waves from her pulsing teats.
"Thats it take it like a good girl, auntie wants you to come, come with her nasty cock in your ass, thats it good girl. There shall I tease that naughty cunt of yours? There its nice and wet, nice and wet!"

She dragged her hands down ONeils bulging belly and began to ease her cunt lips open, she thrust her long fingers inside ONeils wet opening and began to rub the heel of her hand to her tense clit. ONeil grunted and began humping back impaling herself to the hilt on the awful length.

Lillian reached under the base of the dildo and pressed the release. The pump whirred. Suddenly ONeils bowels inflated with the sudden surge of horse cum being pumped into it. The huge cock continued to empty itself filling her ass hosing warm thick semen into her spasming bowels.

ONeil felt the horse cock surge in her ass as Lillian continued to stroke it in and out hard. Then she rammed it deep. ONeil felt the stuff shoot into her, tickling her inside so intensely, her cunt closed around Lillians pumping fingers, squeezing them. Her rectum clamped around the girth of the dildo, as she came with unprecedented ferocity. Cunt juice flooding from her twat through and around Lillians fingers as she wept with release.

She shuddered and gasped in aftermath her belly still rippling with contractions when Lillian finally dragged the monster out of her ass. Her ass was burning and bleeding. She could feel cool air flowing much, much to far inside her, as her tortured anus refused to close, dripping blood and the cum of from the pump of her viciously hard anal rape.

She felt Lillian press something into her cunt, it gripped it tightly hungry. Then something being fastened around her. She looked down, seeing mounted on her groin a huge, black rubber dildo, covered with knobs, Then Lillian was under her guiding the cock protruding from her groin into her own ass pressing the tip to her own tight little hole.

"You gonna rape me soldier girl huh? rape my ass, teach me a lesson? Make me plead and squirm?"

ONeil felt her anger well up, well up and consume her. She squeezed her eyes shut tightly. She rammed forward, impaling her ass in one sudden thrust. Lillian groaned in bliss.

"Thats it teach the bitch a lesson, that a girl UUHHH! UHHH!"
ONeils ass became a blur as she did.
End of Part Twenty One.
Mad Gerald is offline   Reply With Quote