View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 06:20 AM   #1
scotspoet40

scotspoet40 has initial reputation
Send a message via MSN to scotspoet40 Send a message via Yahoo to scotspoet40
Default newbie to real roleplay

hi
as the title of the thread suggests i am a new to real roleplay, in fact even though rape has been a very big fantasy for a very long time, i have never had the opportunity to explore this with a willing partner. all the women i have talked to about it have either thought it very sick, or wouldnt go past the discussion stage. so what am i doing rambling on here you might think, or maybe its already obvious were this is leading to.

i am a 47 yr old from edinburgh scotland soon to be 48 in less than three weeks, ive decided to step out of comfort zone and put myself forward as a virgin rape roleplayer, so if there are any ladies willing to either help in my fantasy coming true or know of anyone interested in the teaching of setting up such a fantasy .

would love to here from them. i know ive left myself open to ridicule by this post
but will also add, since this might have a bearing on anyone that might reply genuinely, i have aspergers syndrome only diagnosed 3yrs ago, which is higher functioning autism.

let the ridicule begin..........................
scotspoet40 is offline   Reply With Quote