View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 10:28 AM   #6
Flesh4Fantasy
Banned

Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Flesh4Fantasy has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxThicky_Thick_ChicxX View Post
I have never needed to know before, but where is the report spam button???
The button near the bottom left of every post box can be used to report a post for a variety of reasons...

Although it is not usually used for SPAM but other types of maliciousness...

Stop by the SPAM Alerts! thread stickied at the top of Idle Talk Forum for the best reporting method...

Simply copy the address of the post from your browser address bar... If you are not sure that you have the correct link in the addy bar, left click on the reply count symbol (#2023) in the upper right of the box and select 'Copy Link Location' to get this on your clipboard:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showpost.ph...postcount=2023

If I need to report multiple SPAM posts, I usually open a notepad document and paste all the links there until I am ready to go to SPAM Alerts! and copy them over in bulk...
Flesh4Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote