View Single Post
Old 07-30-2008, 02:31 AM   #10
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

Still screaming, Nikki was taken off guard as Shremer grabbed a wrist and twisted her around, locking a handcuff in place. By the time she realized what was going on, he was already wrestling her other hand into the cuff, despite yanking away from him and trying to scoot away. He was simply bigger and had the advantage of both surprise and a good angle.

Angrily, she gave her wrists a tug, only to be rewarded with a wrenching pain in her shoulders as she overexerted herself. "What the fuck?!" She demanded angrily. "Let me out of these!"

She looked around at the pedestrians who didn't seem to care about her well being and screamed louder, "HELP! HELP! RAPE! SOMEONE HELP ME! HE'S GOING TO KILL ME!"

He found her keys after rifling through her purse for a few moments and soon had fit the key into the lock and turned the key. A good shove later and she passed the threshold to her door, and out of sight from the outside world.

"Oh no you don't!" Nikki warned the officer as he took a last glance out into the street and walked inside her apartment. "Once I'm out of here, I'm going to tell your boss exactly what you did, and I'm filing a complaint against you and finding an attorney from the ACLU. This is illegal, you can't just barge in and handcuff people like this!"

She was so indignant at her treatment that she was shaking, her anger overcoming the sensible fear she would normally be feeling. The world was a predictable place, easy to manipulate. She didn't know what to do when people didn't follow the rules, and Shremer didn't appear to be someone who liked to follow rules.