View Single Post
Old 05-14-2014, 06:45 AM   #1
pervipete
Watching from the shadows

pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)pervipete has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to pervipete
Default Tourist Trapped (for Sweetlust)

I lean against the wall, seemingly nonchalantly looking around me, just another bored bloke on a Sunday morning, watching the women go by in their summer clothes, but if anyone had taken a closer look they would have seen a purpose to my observation, my eyes scanning the faces more than their bodies, my mind focused on the task, the only distraction coming from an eyepiece as my team gave me updates on the preys location, every so often I would lift my phone to my eyes and check the picture my spotters had sent me earlier, comparing it to the women I could see.

There, near the jewellery stall, walking in my general direction, I start to give the command that would have her handbag snatched, the contents to be used for intelligence about her, allowing us to make our move, just as I am about to give the command I notice something about the way she is standing, a tilt of the head, a look on the face, the way she is moving, I smile, this may be easier than I thought, I stay my team and step away from the wall to approach her.

“You alright there darlin’?”
pervipete is offline   Reply With Quote