View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 10:18 AM   #35
Prowler

Prowler has initial reputation

Well i guess i wont be getting the "RB's most daring man of the year" award anytime soon, but ill share my experiences:
The first time i had sex was probably the highest on the exhibition scale out of my experiences and that was back in high school (makes me think i may need to step it up a bit). We both skipped geography and went to the school park where after we felt each other up a bit i banged her against a large tree, first doggystyle, then "stand and deliver". It was a few hours after noon, so there weren't many people in the school, but i remember walking down the second floor hallway the next day and looking out the window thinking "holy shit, that place looks a lot more visible from up here than i though...wonder if anyone saw us".
Another time it happened in my car at night while in a forest, so that's probably not too daring. The only other times i can think of - it was in one of those changing cabins on a packed beach. We kind of snuck in together and yeah... "stand and deliver" is such an awesome pose when you have a short girl around. So many possibilities...hehe. I don't think people even realized what we were doing in there and no one seemed to notice when we left either. There was another time... one out of the only 2 times i'd met a girl interested in rape RP. She gave me the key to her place and a few days later i "broke in". I guess the only thing exhibitionist about that is the fact that i knew she could've been taping that and what the consequences could've been for me...
Oh, and my car has awesome window tint. Unless the sun is beaming down insanely, it's practically impossible to see the inside of my car from the outside. So i've had some fun by myself while looking at babes practically right next to me. But i guess that doesn't count, does it?
Prowler is offline   Reply With Quote