View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:30 AM   #24
Molly Girl

Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Molly Girl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My ex husband and I would do pretty much anything, he was very much into the group scene and we went dogging, to swingers parties, play parties, I've been flogged and fucked infront of and by others, and strapped to a table for my then husband and his friends to use whenever they wanted during the evening, I was completely comfortable with it all as it tapped into my desires to be used sexually by men. There's a whole host of things I could write that we did.

Since we divorced we still meet for sex quite often, that part of our marriage was the bit that didn't die LOL!. He will flog me, clamp me then fuck me either on his own or with friends.

I also have a couple of fuck buddies who I meet for no strings sex which suits me perfectly, they to are very much into domination and rape play.
Molly Girl is offline   Reply With Quote