View Single Post
Old 09-25-2011, 12:20 PM   #10
bigal
Privileged Member

bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)bigal has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by us11csalyer View Post
To OP: Great work. For the rib cage did you model the rib cage under the mesh and use it as a restraint or what did you do for the deformations to make them have bone and muscle movement?
I used the stock parameter sliders in DAZ, then altered the parameter limits to get a more defined look. On some of them I export to zBrush and make custom morphs, then bring them back to DAZ. The textures for the babes I tweaked in Corel until they looked like I wanted. The sweaty skin look in some of those pictures I worked in myself by adding nodes to the diffuse channel. I got a bit carried away with it though. The background settings are either free ones or ones I bought when I started learning 3D a couple of years ago, that saved me much work. I can make my own backgrounds and props now, but those ones still have life left in them. The models are a combination of DAZ stock and custom made or morphed.
The girls faces I export to zBrush and make custom adjustments & morphs, then import them back to the models body.
Its an ongoing learning curve for me, a lot of trial and error. Mostly error, but if I can get close to what I had in mind then I am content. Lighting is the biggest ongoing challenge. And hair, hair is always tough.
Most of my results are hit and miss, but sometimes I come up trumps with a good result. Ya gotta take the bad with the good.

Last edited by bigal; 01-04-2017 at 04:28 PM. Reason: Dead image links updated
bigal is offline   Reply With Quote