View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 11:56 AM   #13
UK_ThighLover

UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)UK_ThighLover has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somedude View Post
I'm in more of a Julia Lescova mood today for a rapeable celebrity with great legs!
I don't blame you mate, just look at those pins on her, slim but with enough shape, and not too skinny.

I saw a couple of real beauties earlier today, must have been very early 20's, fuck they looked delicious. Looked out the window but couldn't see their legs as the view was obstructed and people saw me looking, caught in the act!

I'm in the mood for the shapely-thighed Emmanuelle Chriqui today, this teasing slut knows what she's doing, and knows full well she's teasing leg lovers like myself -

If anyone else shares my tastes and interests, including lengthy degrading chats about celebs(details are in my first post in this thread), please get in touch, my Yahoo addy is dthighlover@yahoo.co.uk.

Get in touch, chatting about teasing, leggy female beauties is a hobby of mine

Last edited by UK_ThighLover; 07-22-2015 at 12:04 PM.
UK_ThighLover is offline   Reply With Quote