View Single Post
Old 05-22-2014, 10:27 AM   #7
Shawn D

Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Shawn D has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

My m/m rape fantasy has nothing to do with the length of the fight. In fact, there is little or no fighting at all because I'm pretty much the opposite of macho. The idea of a guy raping another guy after beating him into a bloody mess is a massive turn off for me, though I understand if some people enjoy that scenario. My preference is having a guy fill the girl's role with the only difference being one less hole to fuck.

Right now I'm looking for guys to roleplay with who share that interest but it doesn't look like anyone wants this femboy's ass.
Shawn D is offline   Reply With Quote