View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 04:17 PM   #32
luvnlust
Privileged Member

luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)luvnlust has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetlust View Post
Please....I need a challenge:

C. The Untouchables

Wow, who could forget that line?

Try this one folks:

"Did you ever reach a point in your life, where you say to yourself: 'This is the best I'm ever going to look, the best I'm ever going to feel, the best I'm ever going to do,' and it ain't that great?"...

A. The Commitments
B. Jerry MacGuire
C. City Slickers

Okay...go for it!

Need a challenge? I can think of things to do with you but that'll be a time and a place when you least expect it

So on with the quiz... You almost had me at "Jerry MacGuire" but I'm gonna say the answer is: City Slickers!

Some of my stories:
The Stripper Wife
The New Hire

The New Hire - The Customer Always Cums First
Playing the Game

Ropeplay:
Uninvited Guests (Sweetlust, LuvNLust)

My social group:
Breast Obsessed
luvnlust is offline   Reply With Quote