Thread: A sad affair
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2010, 11:14 PM   #2
justmetoo
Privileged Member

justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)justmetoo has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

She knew the risks and entered into the situation willingly. If you are willing to put yourself into a war zone then certainly you are "signing up" for something that may well go beyond control. Anything else is being completely naive.

I hear you about the troops. My brother was over there for 16 months. Each day they put their lives on the line.

I do feel sorry for Linda and her family as well. At some point you have to take personal responsibility for your actions however. Sometimes it doesn't work out all that well and this is one of those times.
justmetoo is offline   Reply With Quote