View Single Post
Old 07-22-2007, 01:41 PM   #110
hornybisexualbitch
Daughter of Jasmine

hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)hornybisexualbitch has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Number7
When I was a kid I used to go over to my friends house and his older brother would come down when we where playing and get us to play a "game" where we took off our cloths...

Then he used to tell us that it was really important to have a clean butt, and if we didn't we might die... we got really scared, so when he told us he could "test it" we stupidly believed him.

I think you can guess what he did...

It was sick, disgusting and showed how stupid myself and my friend where, we where only seven though, but still...

It's hard to put it down to someone else's fault when you didn't even resist because you thought you where doing the right thing...

k now i am pissed this is the first time i have ever seen this, damn stupid little boy.

Smiles are contagious, share one, the small things can brighten someones day.
hornybisexualbitch is offline   Reply With Quote