Thread: The Snow Storm
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 09:08 PM   #14
liytawdqdf

liytawdqdf has initial reputation

She was impressed, the man played volleyballl even now. "Who would of known. I didn't peg you for the volleyball type." She listened to what he was doing that he would be traveling the less traveled road. It was all making sense now.

"Oh....sorry to hear about your wife." She glanced at him, "I was never able to hold a relationship. I date casually but nothing really concrete. It must be hard for you since it was only a year ago." He had a wife not so long ago, probably thought about kids. And here she was 27-years-old and only had sex twice. She was seeming more pathetic now. Her life has been about building a life for herself, striving on Independence and having a good income and home before finding anyone

He filled up her glass and she didn't complain, in fact she welcomed it. When his arm brushed her leg she let it go as merely coincidental. It was probably why she didn't even have a steady. She seemed to be oblivious to her own beauty. She raised her glass, "Cheers!" Her eyes met his as she took a sip.
liytawdqdf is offline   Reply With Quote