View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 12:08 AM   #8
MissyMystery

MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MissyMystery has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

You know it may just be the tequila talking, this could be a really interesting topic...maybe if we reworked it a little like...

You know that something major is going to happen soon, and you know you can get away with anything you want to...what would you do? Would you go looking for trouble? Would you stop at rape or do you have secret snuff desires that you might as well play out?

I think I would go looking to get fucked....I'm a pretty horny person and I just moved about an hour and a half away from my boyfriend...I think a couple shots and and an Einy Meany Miney Mo would suffice (unless FR got to me first... Then all bets are off)
MissyMystery is offline   Reply With Quote