View Single Post
Old 02-13-2018, 08:01 AM   #215
flavor2235
Privileged Member

flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)flavor2235 has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Mandy Flores - Daddy, I Want You All To Myself: Taboo Blackmail HD

Daughter, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Roleplay, POV, Cheating, Male Domination, Rough Sex, Blackmail, Netorare, Only Handjob, Only Blowjob, Deepthroat, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Swallow, Caught In The Act

Young daughter has just had sex education at school, and realized all the special "cuddles" that daddy gives to mum. Daughter is so close to daddy that she now wants to have him all to herself (even though she is too young to think such things).
Scene starts with dad coming into daughter's room to find she is dressed in mummy's short skirt and high heels. Dad is so shocked and goes to leave, but daughter convinces him to stay. (I love the idea that dad genuinely starts out good and well behaved, but ends up giving in to seduction). Daughter talks about what she has learned in sex education and that she can't believe daddy would want such an old bucket pussy like mummy. She shows her legs, high heels (I love heels!) and boobs seductively and suggests she can give daddy what he wants.
Daddy goes to leave and daughter apologizes for being so brash. However, she suddenly realises that daddy is incredibly hard. She reaches out and grabs the cock and starts to play with it with her hands. Daddy is so hard. Her hands are so good. She teases daddy that her young mouth could suck it if he gave himself fully to her, never to touch mummy's pussy again. She could replace mummy. Whenever daddy wants to cum she will make him cum, no matter how many times per day. But he can only cum for this daughter, no body else.......Mandy Flores

INCLUDES: TABOO - DADDYS GIRL - BLACKMAIL FANTASY - OLDERMEN/YOUNGERWOMAN - BLOWJOBS - HIDDEN CAMERA - CUM IN MOUTH

Category: TABOO
Related Categories: DADDY'S GIRL, BLOW JOBS, BLACKMAIL FANTASY, CUM IN MOUTH, OLDER MEN / YOUNGER WOMEN
Keywords: hd, mandy flores
I want you all to myself hd.mp4

Mommy Cory Says It's Time For Loving HD

Mother, MILF, Big Tits, Big Ass, Hairy, Cheating, Wife, Rough Sex, Blowjob, Handjob, Deepthroat, Cunnilingus, Facial, Cum in Mouth, Cum on Tits, Swallow

The time has come for mom Cory to let the poison out of her son Damon's well behaved cock. Damon just could not wait one minute more to finally taste his mommy's sweet pussy juices and since they did not make it out to dinner, he feeds her some protein too.

new cory chase hd.mp4
flavor2235 is offline   Reply With Quote