View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 03:48 AM   #7
Sternenlied
Unknown Entity

Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Sternenlied has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to Sternenlied

The polls are closed, our members have made their decision.

Thank you everyone for being a part of this!

Now the RapeBoard Story Contest 2010 enters the most suspenseful phase.

Step 3)

The two themes to choose from for your entry are:

a) Trip gone wrong

and

b) Stalker rape

If you want to write a story for the contest please send me a PM. I just need to know if you participate, what theme you chose for example can be a surprise.

Write the story and send it to me via PM when you're done. I will post all the stories entered together at the same time.

The story has to be in my inbox until January 2nd 2010.

Lenght, narrative perspective, characters, plot development, etc. ... those are all up to you. Just give us all you got!

I most certainly hope to see some of our great writers presenting some even greater stories ... although ... there's no reason to doubt that.