View Single Post
Old 11-22-2021, 12:08 AM   #3
gduke

gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gduke has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Part 3, The Wheels on the Bus
Emily had spent the last of the preacher's money on a bus ticket that would get her a few states closer to her boyfriend. She wanted to him but forgot to write his number down. She left without her phone so she couldn't be tracked.
She fantasized about seeing him while she watch dreary scenery glide past the bus window. She wished she'd gone with him instead of waiting for her birthday. She wished that she had sucked his dick so he'd have stayed in New Jersey a little longer.
"Last stop, miss," the bus driver said. "I said LAST STOP!"
Emily woke with a jolt to see the bus driver staring down at her. He was a doughy, middle-aged black man and he looked annoyed.
"You have to get off now," the bus driver said. "Evansville Nebraska is my last stop."
"Oh, um, okay..." Emily said. She stood up slowly, still waking up.
The bus driver eyed her up and down. She was still wearing the ridiculous little girl clothes from the preacher's house.
"Are you a hooker?" The bus driver asked. "I don't want no hookers on my bus. I got half a mind to call the police right now."
"No, I'm not a hooker," Emily protested. "Move so I can get off."
"Who do you think you're talking to?" The bus driver shouted as he pushed her by the face back into her seat. "I'm gonna call the cops right now and tell them there's hooker turnin' tricks in the bus station, right now."
"Please don't," Emily begged. She looked at her clothes and realized if he called the police, she was going to jail. If that happened the could end up talking to the dyke cop and finding out about the dead preacher.
"Please, no" Emily sniveled.
"You're gonna hafta earn my cooperation," the bus driver said through a grin of crooked, yellow teeth.
He unbuckled his belt and a big, smelly, uncircumcised, black cock flopped out and slapped Emily in the face. A tear rolled down her cheek as her mouth dropped open. He slapped her on the nose a couple of times to get it hard before he stuffed it into her face hole.
"Pull that top down and let me see them white titties," the bus driver ordered.
When Emily hesitated he reached down, grabbed the shoulders of the dress and jerked them down to her elbows. The bus driver fucked her mouth while reaching down and pawing at her breasts. Again and again he rammed his cock home, his abdomen hitting Emily's face and irritating her forehead with his scratchy pubic hair. Over and over is big, black, saggy balls swung under her chin and slapped her neck.
The bus driver tightened his ass cheeks and shot his chunky, salty white load all over Emily's face. She was sitting in stunned silence, touching her nose and looking at the strings of jizz stuck to her fingers.
The bus driver shoved her, stumbling down the center aisle of the bus, saying," Get your whore ass off of my bus before I call the police."
Emily staggered down the steps and into an abandoned parking lot, clutching at her torn dress and trying to wipe cum out of her eyes with her fingertips. She walked off into the night.
gduke is offline   Reply With Quote