View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 02:48 AM   #17
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Caleb wakens to the Asian next to him, his hand still cupping her firm breast. Her gives it a squeeze and smiles. Vivian moans, a damp sheen of sweat coating her forehead. “Little fucking whore,” he whispers, running his tongue over her neck taking in her salty taste. “Even as you are you’re making me fucking hard,” he hisses, rubbing his crotch against her legs. She moans and he can feel his hard phallus stiffen to attention, wanting another go at the chink bitch.
“Alright, cunt bitch,” he says, straddling her and running his tongue over the center of her chest between both her breasts. “I’m gonna fuck your damned pussy raw now. Good as a way as any to wake up I’d say.”
He opens her hips wide, sticking two fingers in her dry hole. She moans, her back arching, a soft whimper coming from parted lips, tears forming at the edges of her eyes. Caleb grins, lifting her legs higher, pushing them over her shoulders as he positions his cock next to her entrance. She moans, thrusting her head back and forth.
Caleb simply laughs and plunges his erect cock into her dry snatch, groaning as he feels her vaginal lips close up on his staff. Sliding out slightly, he brings it down with great force and then repeats, slapping against her hips, pushing her legs up so he can get maximum penetration. “Only way to start your day whore.”

Vivian had struggled to fall asleep again the night before, with the fat black man probing and prodding at her breast, his snores against her ears. It had taken her a good while to fall asleep and now she bucks as she feels an uncomfortable weight on her, her body twisted in such a position it is beginning to burn.
She moans, visions of her rape reoccurring in her sleep, her eyes fluttering, a loud huffing above her. Something pushes at her hips, burning at them. It isn’t until she feels something at her neck, her throat struggling to suck in air, that her eyes snap open.
Caleb laughs as he sees the bitch suddenly waken, her eyes wide awake as she can’t even hold a scream, his fat fingers pressing down on her neck and squeezing tight. “How is it bitch?” he says. “How is it when I control your very right to breathe?”
She stares wide eyed, twisting and contorting, trying to get some air into her throat and lungs as this madman continues to plunge his hard, thickened cock into her pussy. In and out he plunges, bouncing against her with savage thrust, his balls slapping as the hit her rear end, her dry cunt aching with agony. But it doesn’t compare to her lack of air. She struggles vainly, her eyes bulging, lips feeling as if they are going blue, when Caleb releases her, letting her breathe. She turns to the side, coughing in gasp, hacking and then crying as the man pounds her tender loins with his hips.
“Yeah,” he says, pushing her legs back against her head painfully. “That’s only a taste of what it’s gonna’ be like when you come over to my firm. You’ll wish we choked your gook cunt when I get you!”
She is sobbing hysterically now, her hips turning into a cauldron of fire as the man pounds his shaft in and out of her. He loves the feel of her, and lets go of one of her legs to grab at her breasts, pressed beneath. His thick hands push between her flesh so he can grab at her tender globes and pull and knead. “Love the feel of your udders bitch. Gonna love drilling holes in em’ later!”
“Please stop!” she yells. “Stop!”
“No!” he says, laughing, and continues to pound away, his thrust becoming quick jerks thrusting into her pussy until he presses his hands on her chest, pushing down as he arches his back and moans loudly, the cum spilling hot and thick into her abused cunt. She lets out a cry of disbelief, feeling yet again the violation as this man’s seed fills her womb.
With a few final jerks Caleb pulls away, letting her legs flop back onto the bed, Vivian sobbing. “Well,” he says, his hard dick starting to soften with spasmodic twitches. “Better get you downstairs! It’s the start of a beautiful day.” And his mouth splits into a wide grin, white teeth gleaming against blackened skin.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote