View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 01:28 AM   #15
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

well seems i got started with the second part earlier then expected. enjoy vivian's continued torment!

Vivian 2
Second Day

Vivian’s dreams are restless, wracked by what has transpired in the previous day. Her betrayal by a man she trusted and her continued assaults by the men once she’d arrived into Ahmed’s domain.
Her arms tied over her head, Vivian only struggles in her sleep, twisting back and forth along her bed sheets. Each assault is played in her mind with great intensity. She does not even realize that the man sleeping next to her is wide awake.
Caleb smiles tracing his fingers over the Asian’s large tits spilling out of her robe. He grips one of her nipples and pulls it, pinching it harshly. The Asian moans, a soft cry followed by a thick sobbing but she still does not waken.
Caleb grins, baring his teeth and leans towards her, cupping her left breast and squeezing it tight, making the orb stick out. He runs his fat tongue over it, loving the trace of the welts inflaming her skin and suckles on her breast trying to swallow it whole with a great slurping.
“Fucking cunt,” he says, leaning over her. “You just got them big udders to grip and suck. I should cut your fucking tit off before the Russians get you.”
He spits on her face, making her flinch. She moans quietly. “Yeah..., you keep moaning you little whore,” he says, licking his fingers. “While I get you a bit wetter down here.”
Running his fingers between her hips he begins pushing three fingers in simultaneously. Vivian moans feeling the thick digits trying to push into her tender folds. Caleb simply laughs.
“You little chink, you like that, don’t you?” He begins pushing them in and out, a slow rhythm to get her body working and then with great gusto he begins slamming his fingers into her cunt making her cry out, her eyes snapping open as his fingers pound into her pussy.
“You’re quite the little whore,” he hisses, jamming his fingers in to the knuckle and pulling up painfully on her lips, his thumb pressing down on her clit. “Told you I was going to give your pussy a rough pounding before those Russkie’s got you, so now time to make good on my promise!”
“Please...” she whispers. “Don’t...”
He pushes harder against her making her cry out and struggle against her binds. “I just love how you scream bitch,” he says, running his mouth over her neck. “I get off on fucking chinks like you and hearing you scream. It just makes me so fucking hard!”
Her jerks his hand out of her hips letting them fall hard on the bed and licks his fingers. “Damn, you got nice juices cunt. Can’t hold it in anymore!”
He quickly undoes the belt on his robe letting it hang open, his phallus striking up, its thick purple head large even in the dark. “Please...” she whispers, her body wracked with agony.
Caleb doesn’t pay attention, instead spreading her sore legs wide and positioning his penis at the entrance of her hole. With a quick firm jerk he slams his girth up till the hilt in her sensitive vagina making Vivian groan, struggling at her binds.
“Yeah, you chink. A little big for you aren’t I? Well it’s not going to get any better!”
He takes no time with his love making instead pistoning her pussy rapidly making her shriek as his member slams into her barely lubed pussy. Again and again he pumps against her in rapid succession, ramming her soft pussy and loving the look of her large breast slapping against her flesh as he goes faster.
Gripping her breasts tightly with both meaty hands he pistons her soft flesh, slapping his balls against her hips with each thrust with loud echoes, the bed bouncing with his exertions. The heat in his loins is quick to come and he slams his load to the edge of her cervix, spilling his foul seed against her womb, part of the cum leaking out from around the edges.
Vivian sobs quietly, feeling yet another violation against her body.
“Alright,” says Caleb quickly undoing her binds on the bed and then pulling her arms forward, redoing the binds. “Keep your arms against the bed sheets and push that chest out. I want to see those titties poking out at me. Yeah, like that,” he says as Vivian positions herself in the humiliating position, her full breast exposed to the man, her face turned away.
He grabs a hand full of her left breast, jerking and kneading it, then he slaps it. “Yeah, fucking udders!”
He grips her right tit between his forefinger and thumb and pinches it, savagely pulling at it. “Aaaahhhhh!!!” she screams. “Stop!”
The crack against her face is sudden but not fully unexpected. Vivian feels the trickle of blood coming down her chin from where her teeth sunk into her lip. “You still haven’t learned your place chink!”
Caleb gets up from the bed and begins to jerk the leather belt from his pants. “Please...” says Vivian. “Don’t hurt me anymore!”
The belt slaps against the bed sheets with a loud crack. “Shut the fuck up cunt and stick out those large melons.”
Shivering Vivian does as she is told maintaining all fours on bed as instructed. “Good,” hisses Caleb, licking his upper lip. He raises his belt and slaps it with a loud crack against her breasts. Vivian screams loudly as the leather connects with her sensitive flesh.
“Count you fucking bitch!” he yells bringing the belt down again.
“Aaaahhhh!!” she cries.
“Count!” And the belt slaps against her breasts. “Count!” Again the whip lashes her full mounds!
“F-four!” she shrieks as another lash comes across her breasts.
“From the beginning whore!” Again another lash, leaving her breasts swinging.
“O-one!”
“Again!” the lash comes down viciously against her sore breasts.
“Aaahh! TWO!” The tears are streaming down her cheeks and she wants to crawl backwards but she resists, if only to lesson the amount of lashes.
“Again!” Another lash.
“Three-ee!”
She is sobbing and each lash brings inexorable pain to her body. “Twenty!” she cries after what sounds like an eternity. Caleb throws the belt down on the bed and Vivian lifts a quivering hand to her pained breasts, flinching at the mere touch of them, so raw are they from the beating.
Caleb wipes his brow grinning with his yellowed teeth. “Now little cunt, turn around and let’s give that little rump another go around!”
Tears streaming down her cheeks Vivian turns without a word. She doesn’t expect any mercy and when Caleb tears at her hair, jerking her neck back sharply, she knows she will get none.
His cock presses deep into her body, slamming into her pained cervix. Pounding into her pussy he jerks on her hair making her cry out. “Yeah, you little fuck slut. Stay like that!”
Vivian feels hot tears roll down her cheeks as the large man continues to piston fuck her pussy. Each thrust brings a sharp pain not only to her womb but to her scalp and the back of her neck as the man forcibly rips at her hair with each thrust. His balls slap repeatedly at her sore body and for several minutes she grunts with a low mewling sound until the man throws her roughly on bed, turning her around and slams his dick back into her. Pumping savagely he grabs hold of her raw breasts making her scream and pumps all the more viciously because of her pain. Laughing he slows his pumping down so each thrust is slammed into her with brutal force making her bounce painfully on his body. Each blow bringing a spasm of pain.
Fortunately for her Caleb can not last with this technique and begins to pump her more forcibly with quicker thrust that dull the pain into a continuous throb. With his heat once more rising he rams his penis into her body in two quick thrust, his seed spilling into her womb. Her body jerks in an arch, her back twisting until Caleb is slipping out, the final spurts landing on her belly.
She slides back into the bed, her pussy twitching, spitting remnants of the cum flowing from it. Caleb smiles, his member jerking slightly. “Now,” he whispers, “what should I do with you?”
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote