View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 01:47 AM   #12
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The Asian looks over at Semen as he walks over nonchalantly, her eyes wide and pleading. He looks her over, tracing his fingers over one of the larger welts on her firm bosom. She winces visibly, trying to move away from his touch. He laughs, tracing the sharp end of his nail down her welt. She shivers violently, trying to hold still as his nail scrapes across her skin.
“Oh,” he says in mock sympathy. “Does it hurt?”
He lunges at her, grabbing her free breast and twisting it harshly. She lets out a muffled shriek, crying against her bonds.
“Aren’t you going to fuck the bitch brother,” says the second Russian from his seat at the bar booth.
Semen turns and smiles. “Why, I never said I’d not have any more fun with her before the fucking brother.” The little Asian is shuddering, tears streaming down her eyes. Her moan is pitiful and Semen feels his penis pushing through his trousers at the look of her. It gives him such a hard on, this.
He rubs her chin, gently caressing it. “Don’t worry,” he says, “this time since your hips are occupied I won’t fuck your ass.”
Vivian almost gasp in relief. Can it be true that he won’t fuck her ass, but she sees him pulling off his belt, looping it around his hands and fear runs through her spine once more.
“What,” says the big Russian, “I said I wouldn’t fuck your ass. I didn’t say I wouldn’t fuck you. Or...” And his mouth splits in a broad grin, an evil glint shining against his eyes. “Have my fun with you!”
He brings the belt down on her shoulder, hard. The lash cracks loudly in the spacious room and she screams with the lash. “Now...” says the Russian, “until I’m content with how you’re fucking that dick in your tight snatch, I’ll continue to whip you.” For emphasis he brings down the lash on her opposing shoulder making Vivian recoil in agony. “Sound fair?”
“Errgghhh...” Vivian mutters, unable to resist. “So then,” says Russian, pulling his belt taught, “Let’s begin.”
And the lash comes down across her shoulder once more. “Start fucking!”
The lash comes down once more and Vivian in an effort to lesson the agony begins thrusting her hips against the cold marble feeling the stone stretch her pussy and womb, the cold rock rubbing against the end of her cervix. “Faster!” yells the brutal man and Vivian thrust her hips with more force, feeling a distinct agony rushing up her legs.
“Faster! Faster!” says the man, lashing Vivian across the shoulders and across the neck, almost cutting off her air flow in one blow. Soon he lashing violently against her breasts, watching them bounce back and forth, ripping away the remaining garment with his beatings as he snaps the hook to the bra. The cloth falls away leaving her perfectly formed breasts both fully exposed to the assault, and assaulted they are. Whipped back and forth, forward and up as she is told to thrust her pussy with equally brutal force against the stone structure while at once grinding it. Both her ends now burn horribly but she doesn’t dare stop fearing how much worse the beatings can get.
“That’s right you stupid pussy,” says the Russian, “keep fucking like that while I get my sausage out for your liking.”
He wraps the belt one handed around her neck and pulls the ends taught making her gag momentarily. “And if you don’t blow me proper I’m gonna choke your little Asian neck with this belt. And after I’ll whip it until you can’t speak. Understand?”
He tightens the belt around her neck, squeezing it painfully. She shakes her head up and down rapidly in understanding, her neck burning in its struggles to get air into her lungs. “Good,” he says loosening the strap around her throat while with his free hand quickly unzipping his pants.
Freeing his large member he sticks it towards her mouth. “Lick the head,” he instruct, “and don’t stop until I tell you to do so.”
She shudders softly but leans towards his thick member. The head is a deep pink and very large, like raw meet. She wishes she didn’t have to do this, with Caleb ramming her throat as he did her neck already feels sore. But this man will not give her a choice so timidly she leans forward probing his penis with her tongue. “Good,” says the man, “now lick and be sure to probe the nice center.”
She can hear the other men laughing but she does as she is told, licking around the head then burrowing her tongue in the center of his penis. She can see it hardening, feel as the body gets stiffer. She continues, knowing what will come soon.
It is not as she expected. When the man feels he is hard enough he suddenly tightens his hold savagely on her throat, squeezing the belt and jerks her forward. With gag in place she has no choice but to take in his huge member, it being forced down her delicate throat now being constricted by the belt. She feels herself choking against his shaft, even without the belt his monster is too big for her to get proper air in. He pulls back, still holding the belt tight and pushes forward then in. She is choking and she can feel his dick going in and out of her. She feels herself falling into the black, her throat constricting as it is forced to take in the large member.
The little whore passes out around his dick but Semen continues to pump his penis in, loving the twitching of her mouth against his member. He lets the belt fall away, the woman’s body now limp against him as he slides his body in and out of her face. Her breathing is ragged as he is fucking her. Smiling he pushes some of the damp hair from her face and begins to pump more quickly into her throat.
From reflex her tongue is trying to push his shaft out of the way, but he pushes forward, lunging inside her in and out, thrusting faster and faster. His body is slapping against her face now, her breathing coming out in quick gasp.
As he is about to cum he pulls out of her quickly, pulling back one of her eyes lids and sprays his cum deep against her eye. The liquid burning her eye and the sudden freedom to breathe make her come to, screaming and shaking against him trying to dispel the cum stinging underneath her eyelid.
“Ha! Ha! Look at her buck brother!” he says, calling out to his younger brother seated at the bar. The man simply laughs.
Jerking the Asian up by the hair he spits on her face. “Fucking Asian whore, learn your place!”
He slaps her hard across the face, leaving a red mark and pulls her hair back up, not giving her time to recuperate before he thrust his thick member back into her mouth, sliding it in and out rapidly, rubbing it against her cheek and tongue. She is trembling, crying hysterically, but he doesn’t care. It only makes him hotter.
If she were his for the night he’d take her by the ass again right now. As it is he pulls away slapping his penis against her cheek. “Know the taste of this woman,” he snarls. “You’ll be servicing it again very soon. Mine and many others!”
He slaps her across the face again for good measure, laughing as he does so. With this he stuffs his prick back into his pants and turns away from her.

“Well,” says Ahmed, clapping loudly. “Should we give an ovation to our gracious Vivian for being such a good hostess?”
The other men nod and smile, clapping loudly and giving cat calls. Only Jackson who returned from cleaning Mitchell’s body, does not clap or cheer. His expression is dark and fearsome, arms folded across one another, glowering from two steaming pools in his face. He is not happy at all. One way or another he’ll get the bitch and make her suffer for getting Mitch killed.
Vivian does not notice. She simply shakes and shudders, tears streaming down her face. She has been degraded and humiliated, beaten and assaulted and all she can do is wait for more of it to come.

Just a little more to end Vivian's first night of humiliation.
darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote