View Single Post
Old 03-18-2012, 12:22 AM   #4
darkstalker
Privileged Member

darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)darkstalker has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

sorry for the wait guys, had work that kinda' slowed this down a bit. so here's just a bit more to tide you over for now.

Jackson has been watching as the little Asian hoe gets hers. His hand inside his pants, rubs rapidly at the length of his shaft. Damn the bitch has a nice ass as she jiggles it and pleads for Mitch to let her go. Finally tired of just watching Jackson walks up to the pair, hearing as Mitch slaps the bitch across the face.
“Hold on Mitch,” he says. With a few words he convinces Mitch to let him share in the exploits of abusing a sore little Asian. For Vivian it feels like a nightmare as she watches the second black man take a position behind her.
“Hold the bitch’s arms, Jack,” says Mitchell. “I want my hands free to play with those god damned udders of hers!”
“No, please...” she begs. She knows it’s useless and the crack across her face again makes her sob.
“Shut up, you ho! All you need to know is how to give head and take it up your holes. Stupid bitch.”
Vivian sobs, feeling as her arms are jerked back and then given to the waiting pair from the other man as he holds her arms one handed again, freeing her assailant in front. She tries to kick out but Jackson jerks her hair back, looking at her with dark eyes, that simple grin seeming more terrifying then Mitchell’s anger.
“Don’t you go trying anything naughty bitch,” he says. “It’ll go worse for you if you do.”
And he trails his tongue up the length of her forehead leaving a slick slime along its length. She whimpers, shaking against the feel and screams, feeling a hard slap against the side of her right breast.
“Yeah, that’s right,” says Mitchell. “Scream for me bitch!” He slaps her on the left side, watching with glee as her large breasts swing to the side with the slap.
“Pleeeeeaaaassse!” she begs, “why are you doing this to me?”
The man is quiet for moment, his eyes becoming narrow slits. Her heart thunders violently in her chest, her breathing coming out in ragged breaths. “Please...”
The crack across her face makes her cry out, a harsh fire against her face. Two great hands are pulling at her breasts, squeezing tightly and suddenly lifting her from the floor, jerking at her tit flesh. “Aaaaiiiiieeeee!!!” she screams, feeling the nails digging into her tender meat.
“Yeah,” says Mitchell, loving the sound of the woman’s wails and the feel of that soft flesh under his rough fingers. The bra and blouse get in the way of the feel a bit, the wire digging into his palms through the blouse, but her thrashing gives him a good high as do her screams. He can do with a few nicks for that.
“Please,” she begs, her feet kicking futilely at the stone floor. “Stop!”
She feels more of her weight let go to her arms as the other large man holds her one handed and digs his nails under one of her breast, mauling her through the fabric. “You have some fucking huge tits, ho,” he says behind her. “But I want you to feel some of my skin against you.”
“Pleeeaaasse!” she begs.
Mitchell suddenly twist his hands making her scream loudly, a fire racing through her chest. She arches her head back and screams. It is a mistake as the one behind her takes advantage, gripping her throat, he twist his face up and spits inside her open mouth. She feels that sour taste go down her throat like bile. She shuts her mouth, scrunching up her face. “Guh...” she murmurs.
Her head is still being held back at an awkward angle by the man holding her neck back. The fire still burns across her breasts and she cries. Why? Why did Mr. Larson leave her here? What did she do wrong? Does he even know? These men are depraved monsters! Mr. Larson should... And she screams feeling a wave of pain across her breasts.
Jackson laughs, seeing her crying, the tears running down the sides of her face. “Haha! Stupid bitch, don’t like my spit, do ya? It’s 100% top of the line and you’re coughing it up like it were shit!”
He squeezes his hand on her throat, making her gag as she struggles for breath. “Yeah,” he says, loving the feel of her struggles beneath him, Mitch forgotten in her need for air. “Is there something you want? Something more then my spit,” he asks.
“Kkk....” she gasps.
“Yeah, what I thought,” he says, running his tongue up the side of her cheek. “Just like a fucking whore, always wanting more.”
“Kkkk...” she answers, feeling her body seeming to shut down as her lungs burn with their lack of oxygen, her eyes starting to roll into the back of her head.
“Well, I’ll give you a little present,” and he leans forward, opening his mouth wide, pressing his chubby fingers deep into her throat, making her tongue almost hang out as he pushes his mouth against hers, closing around it. He digs his tongue down to the back of her throat, loving her gagging until her body is suddenly ripped forward by Mitch who is twisting her breasts again.
“Can’t let you have all the attention bro,” he says with a big grin.
“Yeah... whatever,” says Jackson, releasing Vivian’s throat. She gasps, coughing violently as air suddenly rushes back into her lungs. She cries, lifting her head, watching as Mitchell twist her breasts back and forth.
Jackson rubs her back with his free hand, his hand wandering downwards towards her hips. He runs his tongue over the back of her ear, loving the shudder that runs down her spine as he does so. “Don’t worry,” he says, “we’re going to get more personal from now on.”
She cries, sobbing hysterically. “Noooo.... stooop!”
“Now why would we do that?” he says, letting his hand wander down her back towards her hips. He runs his hand over her round ass, loving the smooth feel of it, moving his large length over it in circles, almost cupping the full of it in his girth. “Yeah, bitch,” he says, digging nails into her flesh. “You got one tight ass!”
She is sobbing, feeling those nails cutting her flesh beneath the thin nylon fabric. “Why... why...” she cries.
Her breasts are released suddenly letting her drop and another crack lands soundly across her swelling cheeks. “I’m getting tired of your damned mouth bitch!” says Mitchell. He squeezes her cheeks together between his large hand, crushing them. “Only thing I want to hear from you is Fuck me harder please, and why don’t you fuck me more? Got it?” and he spits on her face for emphasis.
Vivian only answers with little hiccups escaping her breath. “Yeah, fucking whore,” whispers Jackson, loving her fear. He slaps her ass once, loving the ring of sound. “Bitch is tight! Gotta’ play with that fucking ass!”
“Please..!” she begs.
“Please what?!” says Mitchell, grabbing her face again. She stares into his anger filled eyes and gasp.
“Pu-please play with my ass!” she says through tear stained eyes.
“That’s more like it Bitch!” he answers back, releasing her but slapping her across the face all the same. “Know your place!”
She whimpers quietly when his fist slams into her stomach, knocking the wind out of her chest and making her cry openly now. Mitchell grips her hair tightly, jerking her up by the strands. “Only thing yur’ good for ho, is for sucking cocks and taking them in that fucking pussy of yours!”
He grabs her skirt with his free hand, trying to rip it away one handed. “No!” she shrieks, “stop!”
“Gods, you sure are a stupid bitch,” says Mitchell.
“Leave the whore alone for now,” says the one behind her. “Else she won’t be any good to suck cock if you break her face any more.”
That makes the dark man’s face split into a wide grin. “Yeah, you’re right bro. I’m gonna love making this bitch go blue in the face when I shove my monster down her tight little pipe.”
“Oh god...” she whispers, horrified at the thought of having his manhood in her mouth.
“That’s right bitch,” he says, caressing the side of her neck almost tenderly. “We’re all gonna’ throat fuck that tight swan like little gullet of yours until you can’t breathe and pass out, and then...” He leans towards her, cupping her face gingerly. “We’re gonna do it again!”
The men all break out in loud laughter and Vivian begins to sob, tears running down her cheeks.

darkstalker is offline   Reply With Quote