View Single Post
Old 01-25-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
jwham
Privileged Member

jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)jwham has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I was about to give up for the night, hunting easy prey on the back roads sometimes paid off, sometimes not, but the risk level of getting caught was lower and so it was where I preferred to do my hunting, but my luck soon took a turn for the better.

“Looks like my lucky night” I say to myself as I see the two young ladies standing beside their disabled vehicle, and pull my truck over to the side of the road.

“Good evening ladies” a say in a friendly voice as I exit my pickup truck, trying to ease the apprehension I see in their pretty faces, “Looks like you’re having a bit of bad luck, maybe I can help”

The young lady wearing the light colored vest with her shirttail un-tucked quickly accepted my offer of help; I was the first one to come by and maybe the last chance of help tonight.

Studying the two girls as I went about looking under the raised hood of their vehicle, I could see the girl in the black vest and blue skirt was the more intimidated one of the two girls and so I ask the more outgoing one with her shirt un-tucked to go to the back of me truck and get me a flashlight.

When she returned she seen that I was standing behind her friend with one arm around her neck and a gun pointed to her head, “Now listen carefully Bitch! And do as I say or you and your pretty little friend here will be wearing a tag on your big toe by morning”

As I held the one wearing the blue skirt at gunpoint, I had the outgoing girl tie her friend’s ankles together as I held on to her, then I had her tie her own ankles together, once this was done and they couldn’t run, I tied both girls wrist behind their backs, and loaded them into the back of my pickup truck, and drove them to my secluded farm, pulling my truck into the barn.
jwham is offline   Reply With Quote