View Single Post
Old 01-26-2018, 02:19 AM   #3
swissman
Privileged Member

swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)swissman has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I'll try to give an understable answer , due the my poor skills in english and different way to understand expressions depending of the country.
This is one of the older videos I have, and as I have always done, before and now, I cut in order to store the scenes I like. I like the most, some kind of rape videos, girl tied on bed legs spread open, cutting or tearing clothes and then raped, or hung by hands (and feet) like this, undressed and raped. The video I have, cuttet by my, lasts about 5 minutes and I'd like to have the full version now. there are some special old rape videos which I like a lot and want to have available, some that I recorded on VHS tape and want to keep, and this is one of theese.
Hope you'll understand.
thank you
swissman is offline   Reply With Quote