View Single Post
Old 07-20-2008, 12:15 PM   #98
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I can't be the only one that saw the new Batman movie this weekend. I'm not giving away much of the plot, but avert your eyes if you're going to see it soon. For those of you that saw it, you were thinking the same thing in this scene, right?

The scene where The Joker and his henchman comandeer a large penthouse party filled with well-dressed rich people. He singles out the District Attorney's girlfriend (and Batman's friend). She's a prominant assistant District Attorney herself (I can't remember the actress's name). He grabs her and puts a knife to her mouth. His intention is to scare her and draw the DA out of hiding.

So, I was imagining that The Joker took the humiliation further. Reach into her dress and feel her up, expose her tits, partially strip her and finger fuck her in front of all her rich friends and important people. Have her suck his cock (I wonder if The Joker puts makup on his cock?) Fuck her right in the middle of the room. Reminded me of The Seacrest Diner dudes.

Although personally I would have preferred to see a rape scene in the old Batman TV series, with Barbara Gordon/Batgirl getting it. She sure was captured, tied up, and drugged enough.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg batman-dark-knight-joker.jpg (27.7 KB, 743 views)
File Type: jpg 351188360_89aa201851.jpg (21.1 KB, 742 views)
File Type: jpg batebep744a.jpg (31.3 KB, 742 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote