View Single Post
Old 07-04-2008, 03:42 PM   #93
Hume L. Yates

Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Hume L. Yates has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

drmephisto, I haven't seen Quo Vadis that I recall, but if we're talking about Deborah Kerr, I nominate King Solomon's Mines. I'll bet most women in the audience wanted Stewart Granger to charge into her tent and rape her. But mostly I would like to see her gangraped by the tribe of Watusis.

As a matter of fact, every jungle film should have the leading lady gangraped by Watusis or Pygmies or some tribe of natives. And the native "bearers" that have to follow her white ass through the jungle all day. Perhaps a few of the apes, too.

When I was a tiny kid I saw Hatari staring John Wayne. The white chick in the film (Elsa Martinelli) is taken by the natives, as a gesture of honor, and covered with mud or something and dressed like a native woman. When she is returned to The Duke and his white friends, and they laugh at her, she complains (cries?) that she had to "undress in front of men". That really aroused me as a kid.

And certainly every Tarzan movie should have included a graphic scene of Tarzan raping Jane while he did his Tarzan call. You know she wanted it.

(below: Deborah Kerr, King Solomon's Mines, Hatari)
Attached Images
File Type: jpg DeborahKerrTheGypsyMoths.jpg (31.7 KB, 624 views)
File Type: jpg kingsolomonsmines.jpg (18.7 KB, 627 views)
File Type: jpg 5.jpg (58.2 KB, 628 views)
Hume L. Yates is offline   Reply With Quote