View Single Post
Old 07-26-2014, 11:55 AM   #9
ElChantajista
Privileged Member

ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)ElChantajista has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Who: Penny
What: Gangrape with Leonard, Sheldon, Howard and Raj
When: Whenever we want. Once and again. I am a blackmailer, Remember. Don't let the fun stop.
Where: Plenty of places but usually at her house or Leonard's house. (Penny rape time, Penny rape time, Penny rape time)
Why: For being the classical Barbie that takes advantage of some nerds. She deserve to pay.

Who: Bernadette
What: Home assault.
When: When she is with her husband, Howard. Howard ends tied and naked on a chair.
Where: At their home
Why: She look a innocent girl but that big sexy boobs that barely can hide are a turn on. Also I am sure pervert Howard will have a hard on watching his wife raped. I would love to make Bernadet swallow her husband's cock while I rape her ass, doggy style, after she finds, shocked, that her husband has a hard on. So she find that his cock not only stay hard but he cums with great moans of pleasure. And later titfuck her and cream her face.

Last edited by ElChantajista; 07-26-2014 at 12:40 PM. Reason: Titfuck is mandatory with big boobs ladies.
ElChantajista is offline   Reply With Quote