View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 09:01 PM   #6
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Friday

Jennifer woke up ashamed of how she felt the day before. Even after she left uncles she was still aroused as the pepper still lasted. It turned she literally had to get it out of her system so she spent the rest of the day masturbating and fucking her boyfriend. She even did some new things with him and hinted trying a threesome with Shannon. That made her feel worse, she was doing all these crazy sexual things behind his back and she was afraid that she was actually starting to enjoy herself. She looked at the clock a sense of dread filled her as she knew her ride was waiting for her. She also knew that was best for her to obey. So when she met Red in the pick up truck and he drove her to the docks she didn't resist when he put on her collar and ordered her to get bare assed. Red gave her a white T-shirt with the work slut on it and then attached a chain to her collar. She was walked down the docks and spotted by the workers. She continued walking wherever Red lead her fearful of the video and the pepper and any other methods to control her, she felt robbed of her will to resist. She was led to a group of seven worker and she thought she could recognize Mask's cold stare.
Why don't you show us what a slut you are,” She started to slip off her t-shirt. The men watched and massaged their groins as she exposed her bra, one of them place her hands on his zipper.
“Tell him you want to see his cock,”
“I want to see your cock,” she replied, she started to unzip him feeling the throb through his underwear. Another one started groping her bra. She moaned not wanting to risk insulting any of them.
“Bend over,” she heard Hector say. She shuddered a bit but did as she was told. She heard the sound of someone spitting then she felt something cold and wet go in her ass. She didn't resist she decided it was better to pretend to be a slut then risk one of them using the pepper and turning her into one for real.
“Don't be rude slut ask these gentleman how you can relieve their stress
“I... I'm sorry, is there anyway I can help you gentlemen with your stress. In response she felt cocks placed in her hands, two were pointing in front of her face. She felt a cock working in her ass. She did her best not to bite down on the cock in her mouth, so instead she rolled her tongue and heard a moan. She was doing her best to please them. Three more days she thought to herself as she worked hard to please the meat in her mouth and the flesh pole in her ass. She stroked as fast as she could doing her best to please them. She felt Hector pushing deep into her and allowed it by grinding her hips against his cock. She started to scare herself as she seemed to be able to suck deeper and deeper. Her ass was able to handle Hector's huge cock and barely felt any pain, she moaned as another one started rubbing her pussy. I moaned, no I don't want this, I, oh god, I, I'm getting wet, “Oooh” she moaned again as two fingers found their way into her pussy. As she moaned she found herself stroking and sucking faster. No it's just the faster they cum, the sooner I'm done. She soon started using those words as her mantra, she felt lips sucking on her nipples and then another tongue quickly flicking at her pussy. She felt the tongue go deeper in her pussy and another moan escaped her lips as the men ravaged her. Guilty pleasure filled her body as her hands and mouth went back to work without much reminding. She felt a new thrusting sensation as Mask put his fingers in her as Hector pumped her ass. She felt her juices flowing out of her pussy and down his fingers.
“Yeah, now she's getting into it,” She felt a release of salty yogurt end up in her mouth it was so much cum.
“Swallow it you slut or you'll regret it,” Mask warned her. She tried hard to swallow it but everything was too much too face and she ended up coughing up some. It dribbled down her chin and on her tits. Red grabbed her head and pushed her head down towards the puddle of cum.
“Eat it,” she cried as the pleasure left her body as she lapped the cum off the ground.
“Now apologize for being a stupid slut,” Mask ordered her. “And then beg for more delicious cum,” Her ass was no longer feeling pleasure from what was happening to her. The pain and degradation was too much for her and she started to cry.
“That's not what we told you to do,” Red said. “Maybe we need to keep you longer,” She felt another load fly into her mouth.
“I'm sorry, I'm a stupid slut, p...please give me some more yummy cum,” The men grinned and motioned her to come closer to them. She approached them and fell on her knees knowing what was expected of her. Mask whispered something to her and Red smiled.
“I definitely think you need another week just so you learn to be completely obedient. Beg for another week of being our sex slave, or we get your sister to fill in for you after we show your family the videos.” Fear filled Jennifer's soul, another week, she couldn't do it. But they would go after her sister if she didn't obey, she loved her sister and her family she didn't want them to see this.
“I would like to continue being a sex slave sir, but spring break will be over soon.” She hardly saw his hand move as the slap caused her to fly back.
“Do you think I really give a fuck about that you will do as you are told if I tell you to miss class you will, hell if I tell you to suck your teacher's cock you will, do you understand” Mask grabbed her by the hair and pulled her up. She looked into his cruel eyes and knew that he had no compassion, he didn't care what happened to her or her family.
“Yes sir, I understand.” she knew her life was over. These men would rape her every day until there was nothing left and she could do nothing about it.
“Good now get us hard, we all want to fuck your ass before our shift is over” she saw all of them stroking their cocks. “Remember little fuck toy, your life now is about giving us pleasure, what you want doesn't matter anymore.” She opened her mouth and started to suck his cock while grabbing at any cock that was close by. Her life was over now this was her new life and she knew that she had to get used to it.
“Can I still try and enjoy myself Master?” she asked seeing no point in resisting anymore.
“Sure slut,” Mask replied as his new slave started to suck him off while stroking his friends. She felt their cocks getting harder and she knew that she was soon going to have to use her ass to service each one of them. She had to learn to like it she told herself, they were never going to let her go not really she and her friend Shannon would probably fucking them all through university, that was if they let her go. She moaned as her Master removed his cock from her mouth and tried to smile and enjoy it when another one filled her mouth, she felt her Master's hand trailing her body until it stopped at her ass. She wiggled her hips hoping her Master would see that she was trying and wouldn't punish her. She felt his cock entering her tight little ass hole and moaned promising herself that she was going to enjoy and accept it until she was finally free from them. She continued moaning and stroking and sucking and getting his friends hard while he rammed her ass, she had to get them all hard she wanted them all in her ass, she wanted to be a good little slut for now on.

For the rest of the day Jennifer waited in the broom closet in the men's locker room. Her instructions were simple offer her mouth and ass to anyone who wanted it and a lot of men wanted it. She lost count of all the men who fucked her in the ass, her mind was a stir. She wanted to accept her fate but part of her still wanted to resist to be free of them. She didn't want to be treated like a slut by dirty old perverts. At the end of the shift Red approached her with a towel, she was covered in spunk her ass was mess of blood and sex her mouth a sticky white mess.
“Tomorrow at 6:30 meet me in the parking lot you are going to have a full night ahead of you tomorrow.” She just looked at him with broken eyes free from all resistance.
“Yes sir”
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote