View Single Post
Old 03-05-2013, 08:58 PM   #4
Larzaius
Privileged Member

Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Larzaius has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Wednesday 2

“No please, I'm tired” one of them smacked her ass.
“Nympho's don't get tired, Nympho's service every cock until they cum”. Mask pulled out his followed by a long haired surfer type. Jennifer looked down and was almost ready to scream. Mask's cock stopped her though as she started looking around like a scared rabbit. She felt a pair of fingers go into her pussy, and then she felt the familer sensation of Red's cock going in her ass. He gave Mask the signal and Mask pulled out of her mouth just as Red rammed as much as he could into her. She screamed in pain as Red kept slamming his huge cock in her ass. Finally he pulled out and the surfer put his cock between her tits and ordered her to hold them together so he could tit fuck her. She cried but stopped offering resistance as Red and the started groping her body she felt tongues and hands all over her tits and pussy. They pulled away and directed her attention towards a bald guy guy in his mid thirties stroking his cock. “Well what are you waiting for?” Mask asked her.
“Wh.. what does he want me to do?” she asked. She thought for sure she saw a glint of pleasure in Mask's eyes.
“Ride my cock with that pretty little pussy.” she sighed as she got on top of the 8inch pole in front of her. She turned to face the rest of them sensing that Mask wanted her to service him, without being told she wrapped her tits around his cock. Tears of humiliation streaked down her face as she was felt up while riding up and down on his cock while Mask shoved his cock up and down between her tits. “Now lie on the ground and arch your back forward. She did as she was told and laid down arching her back forwards. The surfer guy and Oswald kneeled so their cocks were at either side of her face. They soon decided that it was a lot more fun for her to ride them. Red plowed into her again, she screamed begging for them to stop. But it didn’t she had to continue riding their cocks while using her tits to please them. Jennifer held back pointless tears as she found herself covered in semen as the men took her again and again. Finally they were finished with her for the day. Mask looked down at the sobbing figure lying on the ground covered in white flakes. Red bent down and grabbed her by the hair.
“You're going to be my slave tomorrow and I don't want to hear any whimpering or whining from you. You will go where I want, use what I want and fuck who I want. Do you understand slave?” she whimpered and nodded.
“I said do you understand slave?” he asked this time slapping her face.
“Yes,”
“Yes what? Yes what slave,” he asked pulling her to her knees.
“Yes Master,” she cried.
“Good, you little cunt, I have someone whose been dying to meat you,” he told her. To add to her humiliation Jenny was allowed to clean up but only in the floor sink in the janitorial closet. This was made even harder as the men stood outside the door jerking off and every time one felt the urge to blow his load it was on her. Finally the last of them emptied on her. The young girl cried as she did her best to get herself under the faucet to wash the cum out of her hair. The final humiliation was when Red threw her clothes in the sink with her. She could see that they were clearly used as cum rags by the ones that couldn't reach her in time. She tried to wash them the best she could. When she finally came out of the closet she was soaked, her desperate attempt at cleaning up made her look like a water logged mess.
Finally it was over and they did provide her with one small mercy they let her ride in back of the cab unmolested to the parking lot where she was picked up.
“Now remember, unless we tell you otherwise no more whining or arguing every time you show resistance we have pictures, videos and posters, and one of them will get exposed somehow. Do you understand nympho slave?
“Yes,” she looked at the ground defeated.
“Yes what?
“Yes Master, I won't fight anymore,” Bea quickly returned home and showered washing all the spunk of her and her clothes.

Thursday

Jennifer tried to forget about Wed, she went through the motions of hanging with her friends, Having fun etc, she didn't want anyone knowing what she had been through. She had finally fallen asleep around midnight. She had over compensated with her friends trying to hide the fact that she spent the better part of the morning being gang raped. She had a nightmare about her family watching the video, it was interrupted by the sound of her dial tone going off at 4:20 am. She cringed as she read the text message
“Come out bare assed.” she was about to reply and beg them for mercy when she recalled Red telling her that she was no longer allowed to resist or whine. She looked around her room and settled for her big sleeved hoodie, a t-shirt and her bra, pink socks and before she left she stuffed a pair of black short shorts in her sleeve. She walked down stairs took a deep breath and removed her pajama bottoms and panties and placed them in a laundry hamper in the bathroom. She looked outside and saw the fa miler yellow pick up truck. She stepped outside and hid her keys underneath a loose stone by the front step.
Her blackmailer was waiting, he opened the driver side door and she was relieved that she didn't have to ride in the cab of the truck. It wasn't Red but a Hispanic young male in his mid twenties. He looked her over and sneered as she sat on the towel placed for her.
“You don't speak unless spoken to, you will not cry or beg unless told to and you will answer all commands with yes sir,”
“Yes sir,” Jennifer replied. She was struggling to hold back her tears.
“We are going to see my uncle he has a special condition that keeps him from having sex like regular men, he has an enormous dick.” He said no more afterwards they drove into the rough side of the city, Jennifer saw a group of men sitting on the steps of an old building, but they drove past. Finally they stopped at a bar. The man motioned for Jennifer to get out, she obeyed afraid of what would happen if she didn't. He came out with a dog collar and chain. “Put this on, you will act like my slave and not talk back when we get in there you will tell my uncle that you heard about his enormous cock and would like to see it,” She snapped the collar on and her new Master pulled her by the chain into the bar. “You will answer any questions on what you want done with yes please and then repeat where you want it,” The bar was empty except for his uncle a 5'8 Hispanic with a small pot belly and a crew cut, he watched with lustful eyes as the bare assed beauty was presented to him.
“Sir, I heard about your enormous cock, may I see it please,” she said almost robotically. She was doing her best not to cry, so she tried to put as much emotional distance as possible. The uncle smiled and fumbled with his pants before pulling out his cock. It must have been at least eighteen inches and was only a couple of feet from touching the floor.
“Yeah, chica you want Ramoan's cock up your ass don't you?” She started at the monster in front of her but knew that she wasn't allowed to hesitate at all.
“Y,yes please, I want that cock shoved up my ass,” She was dragged over to the bar.
“Best put your hands on the bar chica, this will probably hurt,” Jennifer nodded and grabbed the bar. The nephew spat on his fingers and started rubbing her pussy and asshole. Jenny breathed heavily preparing for the eventually of pain that was right behind her rubbing against her ass. Then without warning it felt like someone shoved a baseball bat up her ass as the uncle shoved a quarter of his cock in her ass. She screamed out loud as she felt the pile driver going in and out of her ass. “Is there a problem chica?” She looked over at the man across from her holding the leash.
“No sir, you're just so big, can you go just a little slower.” the uncle smiled it was one of the first times that a girl hadn't whined or begged for him to stop, even the local whores wouldn't do business with him anymore. He slowed his pace and even worked a little bit more in. Jennifer closed her eyes the pain was unbearable but she gritted her teeth.
“Is that better?” he asked slowly inching his dick in her.
“Yes, thank you sir,” she breathed out she looked over at the leash Master who seemed pleased with her performance. Uncle grabbed her head and pulled her up for an awkward kiss while inching even more into her
“I think you just need a little bit of Uncle Ramoan's special pepper,” as he spoke the nephew handed him her chain as he pushed more into her.
“Ah... it feels good sir,” Jennifer said correcting herself as her asshole was slowly destroyed. She then felt him rubbing something on her body, some sort of powder was being rubbed on her pussy and ass. She was in a lot of pain but she was still worried what they were doing to her. Then her skin started to feel hot.
“Just a little aphrodisiac, something that will stimulate you and help keep you in the mood.” Her body was going flush she was feeling hotter and was happy when the nephew started unzipping her hoodie. She didn't care what they thought as she helped him removed the hoodie, her pussy was starting to get wet, her body slowly betraying her. “Do you want me to fuck that little pussy chica?” To her surprise she did, her pussy was getting hot with need.
“Yes Master,” she said before she even knew she was going to say it. She heard a loud fleshy pop as the cock came out of her ass, she felt the huge instrument rubbing against her pussy. A moan escaped her lips as Ramoan slowly worked his way into her pussy. He slowly went back and forth fucking her, a mixture of pleasure and pain filled her body as the mammoth cock plunged in her. She didn't resist she needed release or she was going to go insane.
“I take a long time to cum chica, that's why I don't get much sex,” he slammed into her and her mind was just in a haze of lust, the nephew put some of the pepper on his finger and put it by her lips, unable to keep control, she opened her mouth and felt the pepper placed on her tounge. “Master your cock feels so good,” she moaned and on that cue the uncle pulled out.
“Get on your knees little slave,” Jennifer was lost in a haze of narcotic based lust and she dropped to her knees, she looked up to see not just the uncle's cock but the nephew's as well.
“Well what are you waiting for,” the nephew pulling on her collar. She slowly opened her mouth and started sucking on his cock, he wasn't as big as his uncle but he still was nicely sized. She was surprised to find she was actually feeling some pleasure and excitement as she sucked his throbbing member, then without any coaxing she started licking his uncles cock which was covered in her juices. Both men gasped as the girl went back and forth between them then she heard a familer third gasp.
“Jennifer,” the girl looked up to see her friend dressed in a cheap looking school girl outfit.
“Shannon,” The uncle smiled and pulled Shannon towards them, the girl looked scared but Jennifer could guess that she was also part of this perverted little game, the nephew moaned as did she as he shot a load all over her face. Jennifer turned to see her uneasy friend wearing a catholic school jacket but nothing else covering her breasts,
“Would you like me to fuck your ass some more chica?” She felt ashamed because despite the fact her friend was watching there was only one thing she could thing to say with the pepper still affecting her body.
“Yes Master, fuck my slutty little ass please,” She stood and walked over to the bar and stuck her ass out, she moaned as he rubbed his cock against her ass.
“And don't you think it would be nice to have your friend taste those nice cotton panties,” he asked Shannon. Jennifer didn't know what happened to her friend in the past couple of days since they never discussed the videos but whatever it was it obviously broke her as she went to the bar and exposed her white cotton panties. Jennifer was transfixed as the uncle started to shove her face under the schoolgirl skirt. Finally she started to lick her friends panties.
Larzaius is offline   Reply With Quote