View Single Post
Old 11-21-2014, 08:57 PM   #4
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

I imagine that rapists sometimes get caught up in the moment and forget their limits when the action heats up, especially when the victim wants some torture but did not specify when it will be too much. One moment she may agree to some slapping and the rapist goes for it, but what if she continues to resist and he gets tired of slapping? Realistically, he will resort to more extreme forms of torture, perhaps going beyond what the victim wants.

For me as a victim, my limits are quite low. No pain and no shit unless the rapist really wants it. I can be flexible in a roleplay and raise those limits a little higher.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote