View Single Post
Old 03-11-2009, 05:49 AM   #4
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

What the Hell. In a few seconds, exasperatingly, I’d been whisked out of my house and into the officers waiting car. ASSAULT?? This is a HUGE mistake, or maybe, some kind of malicious report from the bitch next door. Anger simmers in me briefly, but the car jerking to the right as it veers around a corner unsettles my balance and cuts the cuffs into the sensitive skin on my wrist.

Hes looking at me. Weird. I look away and think No, fuck it, this will all get sorted out. I look back at him and snarl and say ina very deliberate venomous tone

“What the FUCK am I doing here?? I haven’t fucking assaulted anyone!!” I wait for your answer. My hear thumps in my chest still, and blow a strand of blonde hair out of my face. Weird… the cuffs I jiggle around my wrists, they are not like the hinged style at all. Id had real ones on before from an ex lover. These are much more cutting. Looking down at the floor I see various odd things in the car. Not something youd expect to see in a coppers car.

“Well??” I kick the back of the mans seat. A torch. Transmission fluid. A scrumpled magazine. A Cap. It begins to creep into my mind that this is more a…. personal car. No. No way. Hysteria threatens to bubble to the surface as we go sailing right past the local copper station. My eyes are glued to the station as we pass, finally tearing away with a stunned look on my face up at the rear view mirror where your already watching me, smirking.

Your still looking at me and I can see you smirk into the rear view mirror. My mouth shuts and my wide eyes glisten with threatening tears.

“You idiot you went right past the cop station” I say dryly, so quiet you had to really listen.

Last edited by gaggirl; 03-11-2009 at 05:52 AM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote