Thread: Mind Control
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2007, 07:11 PM   #8
Jasmine
Privileged Member

Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Jasmine has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoroastro
Wow, hypnosis looked like a big lie until now...
Can you tell us a little more like how do you hypnotize patients, what do you expect from that therapy, what does they expect from that therapy or how/why people decide to see a clinical hypnotist.
There are many ways to hypnotize a person, but I typically use progressive relaxation.

When working with adult survivors of abuse (ASOA), it is imperative to gain their trust and establish rapport with them. Hypnosis can help support clients emotionally during a troubling time and provide a safe place emotionally for them.

Using hypnosis, we can reduce the time in therapy, help victims to recover memories, improve their self esteem and promote a sense of well being.

My clients were referred to me by their mental health professional. But, you can see a clinical hypnotist for weight loss, smoking cessation, improve all kinds of skills, improve self-esteem, promote healing, control pain, reduce stress and headaches.

If you have a specific question, please feel free to pm me.
Jasmine is offline   Reply With Quote