View Single Post
Old 11-14-2006, 07:42 PM   #1
gaggirl
* yawn *

gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)gaggirl has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Default callgirl (completed. MMMMF rape)

okay.. well I finished the story so now Ill repost the earlier bits

Interlude...

I pull up along the pathway and make my way into the hotel. I’ve been here so many times I can’t count, sometimes more than twice in the same night. I’m sure the boys on the Sheraton doors know what I do, but they always greet me with a smile and a friendly nod, open the doors for me and offer to hail me a cab as I leave.

To you, I look like a young business woman in my crisp black suit. It’s either this or a slinky dress, but tonight I was feeling classic. With the suit I wear nothing underneath the jacket except a bra (I even wear my suit like this to court, but that’s another story) and my long honey blonde hair slicked back into shiny ponytail at the nape of my neck. I always line my eyes like an Egyptian goddess and smell of expensive perfume.

With a dress it’s a little bag, but tonight with the suit it’s the zip up a4 leather wallet, the contents of which are as follows. Condoms. A couple of extra large, a handful of bareback style, a few extra small, and sometimes a couple of something a little more wild. Credit card authorisation slips. A couple of sachets of lubricant for occasional use. Small vial of massage oil for continual use. Mobile phone. No ID of any kind.

I sashay through the foyer and enter the elevator. It’s now that I sigh and wonder what is in store for me in a few moments. Will I be attracted to you? Will you smile when you see me? Will you talk first screw later, or screw first, talk later, or will you not want to talk to me at all and force me to hate you? Will one of us fall for the other? Will you come once, twice? Or are you so drunk your going to make my job hard, maybe not come at all? Will you treat me like an erotic goddess and pleasure me? Or will you expect that for the time you have me I’m your property and have no rights? Are you a cop? Do you have a disease? Or will we have so much fun well extend out time together and watch the music channel between fucking? I wish I was home in bed.

The doors slide open and I stop to arrange myself in the mirror one last time. All those elevator thoughts vanish as I calculate in my head the financials; how much to collect, how much I’ve made tonight so far, and how much I need to earn to reach my goal. I also have to remember which name I’ve been booked under. Out of Vanessa, Claire and Giselle, he’s gone with Vanessa.

I stand in front of door 613. I listen for any hints of the goings on within. There is no sound. As I knock I chant the mantra in my mind, “I’m so glad to meet you!” which helps me radiate the enthusiasm you pay so handsomely for.

Last edited by gaggirl; 11-14-2006 at 09:30 PM.
gaggirl is offline   Reply With Quote