View Single Post
Old 12-23-2014, 06:52 PM   #14
BremenDruid
Privileged Member

BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)BremenDruid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by puzzlequeen View Post
In a kidnap scean I like the idea of being fucked till the rapist gose to rest but my holes are not empty I must suffer every second even when left alone
Hmm. That's not bad. Like after I raped you for the 5th time that day, then put you on a wooden horse with holes drilled in the bottom, one for your snatch and the other for your ass. Then dildos on power drills through the holes while I rest...

The only problem with this is that after just a short period your holes would get stretched out too much for me to really enjoy. So I'd have to do something like a monthly rotation. This month its nothing but anal, next month nothing but pussy and then back to anal again.

Last edited by BremenDruid; 12-23-2014 at 06:54 PM.
BremenDruid is offline   Reply With Quote