View Single Post
Old 11-09-2014, 11:52 AM   #9
AngryRomeo

AngryRomeo has initial reputation

The only real "exciting" thing i've done with insertions was when me and my ex-girlfriend were driving home the morning after a small party at my friends garden house. It was very early in the morning and the area around us was all just dirt roads,grasslands and trees. Needless to say there was no one else around anywhere near the place on a fairly cold early Sunday morning in the middle of nowhere. We saw a small pond and she asked me to stop next to it. She took off her shoes and dipped her feet in the cold water for a few seconds, until it got too cold to bear. Long story short we ended up getting a little excited, making out and groping each other. Just as a tease i broke off a cattail and used it to play with her pussy . By this point i was horny as fuck and i threw the cattail on the hood of the car and followed up by banging her with her back against the car. After that, doggystyle with her hands on the hood. As i was pumping her from behind i picked up the cattail. It was still wet from her juices. I pressed it against her ass and all she said was "No.". I pulled it back for just a couple of seconds and then pushed it in. Her reaction was "Ah, you bastard!". But other than that, she didn't show any signs of disapproval. In fact, she started moving her hips even faster and i could've sworn she was moaning louder as well. Not to mention the smile she was wearing afterwards.

Other than that... nothing interesting, only a pen or two.

Though this thread got me all excited about it and potential rape fantasies. Hm... a fun one would probably be digging through a woman's own purse and seeing what i'd find. Women usually carry tons of stuff in there. All sorts of perfume/sanitizer/lotion bottles, brushes, pepper spray, or whatever! It would be fun to explore and experiment...heh.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wife2rape View Post
I like what has been put already but what about after her cunt has been brutal raped by an object, the rapist then uses chilli oil and rubs it inside her cunt, maximum pain!!
Hm... so how 'bout that pepper spray? ;D
Oh, or maybe breaking an entering when she's taking a shower and using a shampoo or lotion bottle. Might be fun as well...
Anyone have more ideas for fun fantasies?

Last edited by AngryRomeo; 11-09-2014 at 12:27 PM.
AngryRomeo is offline   Reply With Quote