View Single Post
Old 07-22-2018, 05:03 PM   #3
mrsnathpalle

mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)mrsnathpalle has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Callie:

I'm an experienced female roleplayer also who has been away from the scene for a while. Your suggestions are not my style but I have always fantazied about re-creating rape scenes from movies as a roleplay (there is a hint of rape to come in the movie The Purge).

Movie like Clockwork Orange, A fuzzy ball stuck in my mouth, tape wound around my head, and my clothes cut off, first around my left breast, then right, as my husband is forced to watch before being taken my four teenagers.

Or Lipstick where my daughter's teacher (yes, I know it was sister in the movie), ties me down on the bed and anally rapes me.

From "The Ladies Club". I'm a police woman and three youths break into my house, throw me around between the three of them before putting me on the floor, and well, you know.

Hope we both find some good roleplay partners. Have fun.

Stephanie
mrsnathpalle is offline   Reply With Quote