View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 11:17 PM   #33
The Busty Maid

The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)The Busty Maid has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

The X-frame rattles as I struggle as hard as I can between hits. I am screaming at you, "No! Fuck you! Stop!". Most of the time though, I am grunting and squealing in pain. The agony on my nipples and clit makes me start sobbing once more. I only stop struggling when you lock in the vises, and just let my body lean forward while their weight pulls my boobs down. "Somebody... Help." I mutter in a pleading voice, despite being certain that there is no one around to hear me.
The Busty Maid is offline   Reply With Quote