View Single Post
Old 10-30-2013, 12:58 PM   #33
Darksyde
Bitch & Slut Breeder

Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Darksyde has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysnale View Post
Now I gotta ask : what exactly is a virgin person ?
When it comes to girls, virginity seems to be lost with the hymen opening, no matter if the girl had a orgasm or not. When it comes to boys, I'm not so sure. Is a virgin a guy who never got naked with a gal or a guy who never had orgasm ? Given the fact I had two partners in my entire life, a hooker and a crazy 19 years old girl fanatical about cats, and did not orgasm with both of them, what am I ? A virgin ? A half virgin ? A potential apexer with some carnal knowledge ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sierra View Post
I dunno, Snale. I don't think there is really a hard and fast definition.

Webster defines it as "a person who has not had sexual intercourse" but remains mute on the subject of orgasm.

I think you have to define it for yourself. It seems you consider yourself a virgin so that's what you are.

Better yet forget labels and go find someone to have wild monkey sex with. You think too much, which is likely why you didn't orgasm with the two women you've been with.
My definition, and that of everyone I knew growing up, was that penetration was the key. If you got your cock inside someone, then you were no longer a virgin. Orgasm wasn't required, though obviously very desired!

And I second Sierra's recommendation: don't overthink it, just go out there, find someone, and do it my friend!