View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 01:57 AM   #16
MinaPi
Privileged Member

MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)MinaPi has a maximum reputation! (1000+)
Send a message via Yahoo to MinaPi

She was trembling in fear. Never had she been in such a situation before. She had always thought the police as incompetent, law abiding individuals, and that one would violate her rights in such a way was beyond her comprehension. What could she do if he wasn't playing by the rules?

His hand was callously groping at her body now, and she cringed as he gave her breast a firm squeeze and felt the soft smooth skin of her mounds. He was grinding into her legs as he felt her, the look on his face sending piercing alarm to her core. She could feel the hardness of his cock through his pants and it made her uncomfortable and she tried to wiggle away.

He wasn't having any of that, and he repositioned himself to stroke her legs and grab at her ass. She yelped her indignation and almost missed his question. It was hard to concentrate with his hands freely roaming her body, stealing a quick squeeze here and there.

He seemed to be enjoying the little game he was playing as he spoke in a teasing voice, tearing open the front of her shirt to her dismay. She tried to cover up her breasts after seeing his greedy gaze on her exposed flesh, her breasts supported by a lacy black bra that pushed up at the heaving mounds, as she panted for calming breaths.

"Stop that!" She protested, "I can't pay attention when you're pawing at me like that." Despite her fear, he was annoying her with his tactics. "I'll tell you what I want, just leave me alone for a bit..."