View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 06:01 PM   #669
Joanna
token average person lol

Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)Joanna Level 2 (200+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grm
Thank you Jo, but I'm a writer and sad poet at heart, I'm afraid my tech ability is extremely limited. Admin does leave us to get on with it, only he can make changes to the way the board looks. I have suggested changes over the last 12 months and our Boss has been kind enouph to think they have merit and has made the improvements, although the language difference has meant things didn't always look the way I had intended. Now and again he does take an active part in things, but hes always beavering away in the background to make the board more visible on google, which is another reason why Rape Board has been the fastest growing board of its type on the internet. Its not his fault the long boney fingers of the FBI took down the hosting[nothing to do with this site], but it does show how frigile our freedom of expression now is on the internet, its last bastion.
You would be surprised how many people thought I was mad[mostly people from other sites] when I instituted the Rowdy room. For a long time I used to let people have total freedom of expression and there were lots of so called 'flame wars'. Finaly some members left after a particularly vicious tirade by Pg, so I started the rowdy room thread you see now[a lot of people said it wouldn't work] but it became so popular the boss turned it into a forum all of its own.
It makes me pleased to see so many people from all over the world interacting and enjoying the freedom to explore their fantasies without judgement.
I think you would make a really interesting board though not just for fetish but general disscussion and debate and all things the free boards don't require much tech knowledge.
yeah this board is cool well guess its the people here that make it so.the rowdy room and idle chat give people a reason to like the board even if they are not so into the roleplay fetish bit somedays.
well keep the good ideas coming and at least the rowdy room was something gained that meant having to put up with PGs insults wasn't all in vein.lol

The rowdy and idle are good cuz you can post about anything there, rowdy is good cuz you know that freedom of expression is at the max there.