View Single Post
Old 11-15-2006, 03:29 PM   #664
Grm
Banned

Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)Grm has a maximum reputation! (1000+)

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeDastardly
I'm quite sure that SOMEbody around here has the ability to bring it back. I'm sure we're not the only ones who miss the Rowdy Room. Are you reading this, GRM?
I'm sorry to disapoint you BeD, but I'm just a lowly mod, just been around longer than most. In fact only a few months ago I was the only mod for a while, until I managed to capture somedude. I'm sure our eccentric Russian owner has been pretty busy finding a new host, the last host was shot down by the almighty(FBI), nothing to do with this site. I have already requested that the Boss resurrects the rowdy room board.
Oddly you would never have seen this thread unless we had not gone back in time, as I deleted it completely in my vodka fueled enthusiasm to organise the then new rowdy board.